4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust SEO and image optimization features, including automatic image correction, link fixing, and SEO-friendly alt tags and file names. They appreciate the autopilot setting, intuitive interface, and increased traffic from enhanced Google snippets. Detailed SEO reports and automatic sitemap updates are also valued. The customer support is described as responsive and knowledgeable, often going the extra mile to assist. Merchants see it as a solid investment that boosts conversion rates and improves user experience.

Edited January 31, 2019

I used this app to help improve image quality. It definitely has and also help to optimize the size of the pics. It's a great app. What i did not enjoy was that even after writing this the first time it asked me to go even further...better?

Irie Vybez Gear
About 1 year using the app
January 31, 2019

great appp for keywords, let see how it work I just install it, hope to see some change in the traffic. thank you

draft-8
France
Almost 3 years using the app
January 31, 2019

I have a lot of products which means keeping track of lots of images and this app keeps my alt tags up to date!

Don White - Artdreamer
Over 2 years using the app

Saves me time? I'm in.
No really, if an app can save you valuable time so you can be doing other things to make even more money, why not?

InTouch Basics
6 months using the app
January 31, 2019

i used this app for the first time i will see after if it is so interestingi will post another coment

Lingerie Tendance
France
6 months using the app
January 31, 2019

Love it ! worked straight away and photo was top of the row on google images! would defs recommend!

Effn
3 months using the app
Edited March 5, 2019

I use this app to help me get all of my images sinked with the item name, product type and store name. This makes the process a lot easier easier. The results were off the charts.

MyKidsNuk
4 months using the app
January 30, 2019

its great YA it it. it works fast. I have it used it to much.........................................................

AllOne Wellness
Over 1 year using the app
January 30, 2019

easy to install and start running image Optimizer. I will see over time what effects it has but happy for now!

Lavish Sex Toys
About 1 year using the app
January 30, 2019

It helps me a lot as it saves me time and increases my productivity, as I have more free time to work on other things, more important.

GYM SIN