4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust SEO and image optimization features, which notably improve website loading speed and search engine ranking. They appreciate the automatic image correction, link fixing, and enhanced Google snippets features, which increase website traffic. The app's user-friendly interface, easy setup, and responsive customer support are also praised. Merchants find the detailed SEO reports, automatic sitemap updates, and autopilot setting beneficial. The customer service, particularly from team members EJ, Jon, Izzy, and Alex, is frequently commended for being fast and helpful. The app is recognized for providing upfront value and reducing time spent on manual image correction.

March 8, 2019

i really appreciate how the app did my Alt images for me, splendid, one less hustle to worry about doing

Starlightsupplies.inc
Barbados
About 2 months using the app
March 7, 2019

So quick and easy to use, it helped me a lot to add SEO image optimizer tags to all my images, so I didn't have to do this manually!

AXS ART
Netherlands
Over 3 years using the app
Edited March 7, 2019

So far so just just waiting for the images to get downloaded. I hope this works i think i need to leave a review before i can continue.

Swimbabies
3 days using the app
March 7, 2019

Just started using this app, so far everything is ok. Will come back later to update review after I checked its performance.

glamoutfitters.com
9 months using the app
March 7, 2019

I AM NEW TO WEBSITE THIS AP ALLOW YOU TO DO ALT TEXT FOR YOUR IMAGES FOR FREE. I JUST FOUND OUT HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS. ALSO, IT AUTOMATICALLY THOSE IT SAVING YOU A LOT OF TIME.

IREGALI
About 1 year using the app
March 7, 2019

Seems like a good app I'm just unsure of timing or percentage finished there is no way of seeing this.

SHE Boutique
6 days using the app
March 7, 2019

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

COZYPASTEL
Thailand
6 months using the app
March 6, 2019

Super useful and free, does a very important task for you within a few clicks. Could not recommend more!

Partica Party
8 minutes using the app
March 6, 2019

we will test first the app , and than give a proper revieuw , for the moment so far good , we shall see

Kick off Antwerpen
Belgium
Over 2 years using the app
March 6, 2019

nice app and the best is it a free app. had not see anything change. But it is SEO it take time and patient.

Pink Panda