4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust SEO and image optimization features, which notably improve website loading speed and search engine ranking. They appreciate the automatic image correction, link fixing, and enhanced Google snippets features, which increase website traffic. The app's user-friendly interface, easy setup, and responsive customer support are also praised. Merchants find the detailed SEO reports, automatic sitemap updates, and autopilot setting beneficial. The customer service, particularly from team members EJ, Jon, Izzy, and Alex, is frequently commended for being fast and helpful. The app is recognized for providing upfront value and reducing time spent on manual image correction.

Edited March 5, 2019

got the job done somit kann ich sagen go go go das ist wirklich toll gemacht und super das es gratis ist

SilentDreams
Switzerland
About 1 month using the app
March 5, 2019

I used this app to help me get through the slog of applying alt image text to my images. Fantastic app, easy to use.

Nabz Fashion
About 1 year using the app
Edited March 5, 2019

easy to use.

Nature Jewelry
Estonia
About 1 month using the app
March 5, 2019

I used this app to help me get through the slog of applying alt image text to my images. Fantastic app, works without fail, very reliable.

Hyper420
Over 1 year using the app
March 4, 2019

This application does exactly what I want. It saves me a lot of time. And all this for free. Really Super

KelBoKDO
France
About 1 year using the app
March 4, 2019

Just installed the app, hard to say anything about it yet, easy to install, hope to get positive results

Unik by Nature
France
Over 4 years using the app
March 3, 2019

I don't have a review for you yet because I just installed you. We'll see if you can get me exposure

Tavenors Cool Products
4 months using the app
Edited March 2, 2019

So far so good, asked me to rate the app right off the bat so I will update you as I get used to it.

WeederGate
7 months using the app
March 2, 2019

Great tool to easily and quickly finish a normally tedious task. Plus it is free which is also great.

Skeino Yarn
12 months using the app
March 2, 2019

It is really ease app. Now I need to wait if this app will improve the traffic to my store at Shopify

memomad.store