BoxBuilder:DIY Product Bundles

Increase AOV by letting your customers create custom bundles.

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Wolfies Nuts

I like the basis app, but there are some questions I had on functionality and support has been unresponsive even after multiple emails.

December 7, 2021

Hi there! We are so sorry for this experience—definitely not the merchant experience we want to provide! We've reached out via email to try and help sort through any issues! 🙏

Not Another Bunch Of Flowers

Gutted that this app didn't work for me. Like some of the reviews below, I felt it had so much potential, and would have been absolutely perfect for my business but I experienced far too many problems that became quite costly for me. The developer is extremely helpful though and once it's working properly it'll be a brilliant app.

Cheese Therapy

Too many bugs for us to have confidence in this app. When it worked, it was brilliant... but it didn't work all the time. We had to set up Advanced Shipping Rules which meant this app didn't work with shipping rules. It's such a shame because we did great sales through it. We couldn't find an app similar.

January 27, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for the review and for using our app over the last few months. I wanted to ask, were you having any issues recently? We're aware that you needed Advanced Shipping Rules integration, so we're in contact with them to find out how we can integrate and, providing all is well, we'll integrate that soon. I know we had some teething issues a few months back but we weren't aware you were having any issues recently. If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to hear what those were so I can take a look. Thank you and all the best with the store. I personally look forward to getting my hands on your products when I'm back on the Sunshine Coast!