BoxBuilder: DIY Product Bundle

Increase AOV by letting your customers create custom bundles.

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Veganation

Great app for building a box features. Also able to customize colors and url, which is something we definitely needed.

Square Root Soda

Easy to use app and great support service. I wanted a few areas I was unable to edit putting into our brand font/colours and the team sorted it all out with me in a couple of hours.

June 21, 2022

Box Builder and Square Root Soda go together like... Lime & Lemongrass! (get it?)

Thank you so much for your kind review. We absolutely love how you showcase your builder on your site.

If you ever need more help customizing in the future, we are here for ya!

🥤❤︎
-Lauralynn at Box Builder

Miss Bab's

Location Switzerland

This app is absolutely amazing, it has all the necessary features to enable customers to create bundle boxes and personalize them to their liking. the support team is super helpful and reactive, they answer super quickly and always find a solution to any problem. Highly recommended!

June 21, 2022

You're making us blush! 🥰

We are beyond excited for your launch! Should you need anything before then (or after then), drop us a line!

Thanks for being so wonderful to work with — we appreciate you!

KIDS AT THE PATIO

Location United Arab Emirates

We’re using this app for selling our baby gifts and it helps us a lot to make it easier for our customers. We highly recommend! And best and fast customer service!

June 1, 2022

We are so happy that our apps can help you better showcase and sell your beautiful, handmade bags! We can tell you care about your product and your customer, and are delighted you value the support we give you!

Aesthetics Etcetera

Location Barbados

In redoing our website we were looking for a bundle app that fit what we were trying to offer - some preset items and then allow the customer to select x amount of other items. I tried about 10 other bundle apps which only allowed an already assembled bundle - not what we wanted. I did find one other that did what we needed but it was more to pay per month and the interface presented to the customer was not as nice. I was absolutely in love with the graphic that is displayed while “building your box” was the icing on the cake for deciding to go with this app. Looking forward to hopefully future improvements where we can choose multiple variants of the same item using the single display option.

June 1, 2022

Our team actually did a (virtual) dance party when reading this review, thank you! If you'd like, if you send us a custom gif, we can use it for the "building your box" graphic to make it feel even more fun!

We really appreciate your energy, enthusiasm and excitement for our app. We feel the same way 🤗

Overland Outfitters

I spent hours and hours of time trying to find a "bundling" app that let me have options to choose different products. Most bundling apps seem to let you make a new product that gives the customer extremely preset options, if there are even options at all. With this app, we have given the customer the ability to build their own suspension kits for their vehicles, choosing from different brands and only selecting the products that they feel they need for their vehicle. The support was very helpful getting the colours and style to match our aesthetic and after a few emails back and forth, Hamza got our colours perfect, and we are very happy with how everything works and looks. Very happy with this app so far!

May 18, 2022

Your builders are now some of our favorites (and taught us a lot about suspension kits!). We are so happy to be peanut butter to your jelly, the cross-tube to your shackle.... (did we get that right?).

Thanks again for giving us a try, working with us and writing this review!!

Agridime

The developers are very helpful. I've asked them so many questions and they always get back in a timely matter.

Ô les Box

Location France

J'utilise cette application depuis plus d'1 an. Malgré quelques soucis de bugs, l'équipe de Box Builder est très réactive et vous accompagne pour trouver la meilleure solution.

Scamper & Co - Fine Jeweled Dog Collars and Necklaces for Pet Lovers

Great app with excellent customer service! Million ways to utilize the app for your business. Thanks!

May 3, 2022

Hi Scamper & Co! Thanks for this sweet review! As you said, our app is quite versatile. Almost as many ways to use it as there are ways to style a jeweled dog collar, right? 😉

Copper River Fish Market

Yes, it's technology. But the difference here is 100% the people behind this APP! They are amazingly helpful. Punctual and informative troubleshooters.
Seemingly able to make any tweak needed. I am already shouting their praises IRL, figured I better give them the thumbs up here too. I feel that they will continue to improve the APP and am glad I have it in place now.

May 3, 2022

It's been a true delight working with you and helping you launch Copper River on Shopify! We're excited to see you soar. Anyone reading this, try their fish, it is DELISH!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9