Box Builder

Box Builder

by BoxUp

A build-a-box solution for your gift boxes and much more.

rosellebox

EXCELLENT addition app to my store, this was exactly what i was looking for. The support team is amazing! They helped you with any question you have and explained step by step how to implemented or solve the issue. I’m so happy we have this app to our store. Highly recommend it!!

WellBox

4 stars for the product and an extra star for the outstanding service! The product itself is highly customisable and removes the need for a lot of custom code. The support is exceptional. Highly recommended

Lēto Foods

Love the Box Builder interface on our website - very clean and a great user experience. Plus, Customer Support is fantastic! The team is incredibly responsive, making set-up and troubleshooting a breeze!

Amethyst Alchemy

Brilliant app just what we needed, Andy was very helpful in fixing a couple of little things for me in no time at all. Highly recommend !

The Little Gift Loft

This app has helped to streamline my onsite user experience! It was straight forward to set-up and support are quick to respond and very helpful!

May 15, 2021

Chocbox

Fantastic app and very satisfied with the contact of the developer! Really values our input and takes action on it.

Cpise

I have been waiting for an app like this to help me with custom bundling on my store. I have a lot of products and this app works very well with large catalogs. I’ve tried multiple apps and this one is by far the best one that I have come across! Support is also great. My only feature request right now is to add functionality to sort products alphabetically vs. manually. Thank you for creating this wonderful app!

MidnighTreats

I use this app to create small bundles of 4,9, & 18 options, so far it works great and Andrew's support is very helpful when small issues come up. Speed hasn't been an issue, the speed is slower when creating the first variant but once its been created and other people order that same variant, its much quicker. I'm guessing that is due to Shopify's backend itself and not this specific app so I don't have any problems with it. I switched from a more well known bundle builder app and like this one better!

Not Your Basic Box

This app is amazing as is but we're really giving this review for how helpful the developer and the team is. We need to really customize our experience out and were struggling to see how we could make this work best for our very specific needs. We figured before we hired someone to customize further we'd reach out to the team to see how they could help and they have been AMAZING. They have gone above and beyond to assist and guide us in making this app work best for us. To add - no other app in existence could work the way we were needing and this was magical. If you have a gift experience with many variant options this is the way to go!

February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for such a kind review!

Ginza Berlin

Normally I write reviews after gathering some experience with an app, which can take a while. But this time I make an exception, and give you 5 stars straight away. After we decided to offer gift boxes to our customers, I expected the worse. I was sure that finding a proper app, get it running, and customize it they way we want will cause pain and frustration, as happened so often in the past.
But not here: After all, it took 3 minutes to get my first box up and running. The step-by-step builder is so amazingly simple, I love it. Also the way to create a product for the box is fantastic as it doesn´t interfere with other discounts that you might want to offer your customers. Really good job, thanks a lot! I already have tons of ideas what else we can do with this app, and I have not even seen everything...

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We have plenty more to come and would love to hear those ideas you have, too. Be sure to drop us an email when you can.

Previous 1 3