BoxBuilder: DIY Product Bundle

BoxBuilder: DIY Product Bundle

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
StayTuned
4.8
November 18, 2022

The app is really user friendly and very straightforward to set up. I had a few issues with the design that needed coding and Hamza was so helpful in making these changes for me so it now looks beautiful and on-brand.

Quinn Says
Time spent using app: About 1 month
StayTuned replied November 23, 2022

So happy you're happy! We know how important it is for everything on your site to be on-brand, and we are very happy to have helped you achieve it!

November 10, 2022

The BoxBuilder app is super easy to use and works brilliantly with the theme we have. I had a problem with spacing at the bottom of the builder, but Hamza from the support team was excellent at helping fix this quickly!

buildmyparcel
Time spent using app: 2 days
StayTuned replied November 23, 2022

Thanks for the review! Our builder plays well with nearly every theme, so we are happy to hear this feedback.

If you ever need anything else, we are here for ya!

November 4, 2022

The best box builder on Shopify. Super easy to set up yourself, and the support is excellent - very responsive and willing to make aesthetic changes on your behalf. Our number one most purchased product on the website is a Build Your Own Box!

Rare Assembly
Time spent using app: 5 months
StayTuned replied November 15, 2022

Thank you! We absolutely love that you've included us in your navigation, and that you use our form tool to ask for custom info from your customer (gift card message).

Good luck with holiday season!

November 3, 2022

Have been using this App for 18 months or so now and it has worked perfectly the whole time. I have had a few custom changes / requests along the way and the support team have always been super responsive & helpful and the app itself is really easy to use. Would definitely recommend Box Builder to anyone wanting a Create Your Own Hamper / Build A Box function. Thanks Hamza for your help with my latest request!

Greenify Co.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
StayTuned replied November 15, 2022

As soon as we hire our first employee in Australia, we know where they are getting their welcome gift!

Thanks for being a long-time customer. We are always here to help as your products and needs change!

October 31, 2022

Brilliant app and great customer service from Hamza! At first I thought this app wouldn't work for my business but there are so many options. Love it ;-)

Prezzienl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 14 days
StayTuned replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for reviewing our app! We are so proud to be a part of your launch. Let us know if you need anything as you prepare to go live!