Box Builder

Box Builder

by BoxUp

A build-a-box solution for your gift boxes and much more.

Chocbox

Fantastic app and very satisfied with the contact of the developer! Really values our input and takes action on it.

Cpise

I have been waiting for an app like this to help me with custom bundling on my store. I have a lot of products and this app works very well with large catalogs. I’ve tried multiple apps and this one is by far the best one that I have come across! Support is also great. My only feature request right now is to add functionality to sort products alphabetically vs. manually. Thank you for creating this wonderful app!

MidnighTreats

I use this app to create small bundles of 4,9, & 18 options, so far it works great and Andrew's support is very helpful when small issues come up. Speed hasn't been an issue, the speed is slower when creating the first variant but once its been created and other people order that same variant, its much quicker. I'm guessing that is due to Shopify's backend itself and not this specific app so I don't have any problems with it. I switched from a more well known bundle builder app and like this one better!

Not Your Basic Box

This app is amazing as is but we're really giving this review for how helpful the developer and the team is. We need to really customize our experience out and were struggling to see how we could make this work best for our very specific needs. We figured before we hired someone to customize further we'd reach out to the team to see how they could help and they have been AMAZING. They have gone above and beyond to assist and guide us in making this app work best for us. To add - no other app in existence could work the way we were needing and this was magical. If you have a gift experience with many variant options this is the way to go!

February 15, 2021

Thank you so much for such a kind review!

Ginza Berlin

Normally I write reviews after gathering some experience with an app, which can take a while. But this time I make an exception, and give you 5 stars straight away. After we decided to offer gift boxes to our customers, I expected the worse. I was sure that finding a proper app, get it running, and customize it they way we want will cause pain and frustration, as happened so often in the past.
But not here: After all, it took 3 minutes to get my first box up and running. The step-by-step builder is so amazingly simple, I love it. Also the way to create a product for the box is fantastic as it doesn´t interfere with other discounts that you might want to offer your customers. Really good job, thanks a lot! I already have tons of ideas what else we can do with this app, and I have not even seen everything...

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We have plenty more to come and would love to hear those ideas you have, too. Be sure to drop us an email when you can.

Cosmetics Tenerife

If you are looking for an app to offer customizable gifts this is THE ONLY one that matters! It is very customizable, it offers you a lot of possibilities ... it is simply incredible what marketing possibilities you have with its help! Andrew is one of the most dedicated people I've met since I've been working with the Shopify platform, he answers questions very quickly and has no problem explaining how many times it takes to understand ... I RECOMMEND and thank you Andrew, looking fw for the next futures!

December 8, 2020

Thank you so much, a very kind review!

The Deli in Boldmere

The Deli Social - Birmingham. Downloaded to sell customisable Christmas hampers. This app is really easy to use and the support from Andy has been next level. It has built in steps that work really well together, and you can use form steps to get personalised messages. On top of this more than one automatic discount is available which is not part of the base Shopify software. We have been able to produce highly customisable products that are exactly what we were looking for. We are very impressed and would recommend it to anyone looking to have a customisable option on their products.

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much for such a detailed and positive review!

Gift Box and Co

This is an amazing app. Easy to add to your site and with lots of options to customize your box builder process. But what is even more amazing is that the developer is very approachable and ready to help. We wanted to remove some info from specific steps of the box process and they helped us to remove that with custom coding. Recommended!

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review!

Bar Buoy

Great app! I used it so that customers could choose a box size of 2, 4 or 6 bottles of cocktails and then select whichever cocktails they wanted from a list of 8. The 'add a form step' part let me add a gift message step and also a preferred delivery date. Support was always very efficient and helpful. would recommend.

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

Hermosa London

Love this app! It's ticked all of the boxes for our business needs and has allowed us to sell gift boxes in a user friendly and attractive way. The customer service has been amazing, Andy has been so helpful. Highly recommend this app.

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the review!

Previous 1