SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Google reviews, Rich Snippets, Structured data

Abckadin.com

I just installed the application. I hope it will be useful for amigurumi toy online sales site abckadin.

NTBAY

very good, In the free version, you can do many things to improve your SEO. The operation is very simple and does not require too much coding expertise.

Cemre Ecological Jewelry

I think this practice has done the impossible. Cause and effect correlation trigger... Amazing A+++++++++++

Detailing Shed

One of the Best Apps That I have installed. I also give 5 Start for support.
Also the app is so easy to use.
Thanks
Nick

ACharmedLife.in

Fantastic app, helped me fix my SEO issues and helped my business grow. I highly recommend this app for all to add.

Xenos Digital Store

The app says it's for free. But it's not instead it gives two options for free. You have to purchase to get other features what's mentioned here

robe kabyle

The best app by far! One thing I like about this app is its amazing support. He went above and beyond to resolve my issue and I am very satisfied. Look no further, you won't regret choosing this app.

Poppies And Thyme

I havent had a chance to use it yet! Give me a chance - I paid for the upgrade - to get products listed - I would have liked them to wait a bit longer before asking

Electric Scooters London

Initially, we had problems the rich snippets not showing on google search results, however, these been caused by another app on our store. Now everything is okay and the app does its purpose. Overall great app that helps you to get your shop visibility better on google.

STORYi

Brilliant app, so easy to use especially since it's all automated for products. Perfect for SEO and startups with no IT background!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12