SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pastries 4 Pets

I am very happy! I asked questions prior to purchasing and received response right away. I am already showing up on the first page of Google and it's only been one day. I am extremely impressed.

The Gift Company

Location Australia

Excellent app and has great customer support. Rakesh was beneficial in setting up the app. I will keep using apps from this developer. Thank you!

Tresorli

Location Germany

Thanks Rakesh for the support. The team supports me in the best way and fixes all errors. I am very grateful for the great work

Chyaaa

Location Hong Kong SAR

A good app. helps a lot on the technical SEO side. And thank you to Rakesh, who proactively helped us solve some issues in my store and make sure everything has been resolved. Wonderful.

Restaurant Equipment Online

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Schema is a technical beast to get right, but makes a huge impact on your SEO when it's working. The Webrex app and their support team have been available when ever I have a question or need a hand and have always been fantastic to work with, getting things done quickly. Highly recommend them!

Rug Love

Brilliant App, Moved from Schema Plus as their app would no longer work with my theme, Rakesh was amazing and set it all up for me in 1 day and now it is working great. rich snippets working again to improve google results and plus its cheaper app. so all round amazing win

SophieSalm

Location Austria
Time spent using app 1 day

I installed SEO JSON-LD Schema app for my shopify account. I had some questions and reached out to customer support. Everything was taken care of and set up wth the help of customer support within 2 hours. Very impressed by the quality of service. Many thanks

LW CUSTOM WORKS

Location Hong Kong SAR

Excellent app with lightning fast customer support. Helped setting up and solving our JSON-LD issues within a day.

Zen-eS

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

My friend recommended the schema app I use, very good function , it is recommended to use, it has helped me a lot for page crawling

WellAware Shop

Location Sweden

I use this app to get better results at Google search. And the Support are amazing. They help me with all my questions, makes movies how to solve my problems so I can learn how to do the next time I need to do the same thing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28