SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Millstore.it

Location Italy

Great App and support.
Rakesh contacted me and immediately checked the installation and fixed some problems with the configuration.

Terra Thread

Rakesh has been amazing! He helped me install the app and answered all my questions and concerns promptly.

The Handmade Store

Love this app. Have been using it in multiple stores. The team always helps if there is any codes aren't properly installed.

Modern Elements Metal Art

Fast and responsive. Solved all errors and issues. Can't wait to see the results in Google Recommend. Cheers guy's ☺️

The Silver Wing

Rakesh is always willing to help and answers all my questions and concerns. I changed themes and had some problems pop up and he was happy to help. Thank you

Proaim.be

Location Belgium

This app is easy to set up. The customer support is awesome and always ready to help anytime you need it.

GOOD WILHELM

Location Germany

hi, great app, but i just saw that i have the reviews function in the product search results automatically in my review app. Now I want to delete your app again. Is there any code left behind that needs to be removed manually, or can I just delete the app and be done with it?

June 20, 2022

Hi GOOD WILHELM,

Greetings Of the Day!!
First of all, we as a team are very grateful to you that you installed our app, Liked it, and reviewed it as 5 Star.

But I as Customer Success Manager would like to know the reason you want to uninstall it.

If you could elaborate and write us at support@webrexstudio.com I will be able to help you more.

I am looking forward to read from you. I assure you you have all my ears and I will assist you.

Best Regards,

loftandvintage.hu

Location Hungary

Now this updated version is really good! Easy to set, and you'll get help when you need. The app can link to your review system, too, so you can benefit from it for sure! We hope we get good result with the help of the app :)

Booze Free

Before I selected and installed this app I searched checked out websites that had reviewed and provided feedback on this and other similar apps. I checked the schema and rich results tests on their websites. Only people who had installed this app had no issues with their rich text and schema. That led me to choose this app. Since installing this app it's worked pretty well out of the box but the support to iron out a couple of minor issues (I'm a bit of a perfectionist!) has been outstanding too.

Flapper Head

Location Australia

Amazing support, went the extra mile to make sure everything is set up correctly, in addition to fixing existing SEO issues. Very satisfied and totally recommend this app. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24