SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets, Add Review Google Search

Negozio Online Prodotti Herbalife - Distributore Ufficiale Herbalife

I paid for a "lifetime" license. A few weeks after payment, my Shopify store had technical issues (not my fault). I was told by Shopify Support to uninstall all the APPs and then reinstall them. Therefore the "SEO, JSON-LD, Schema" APP was uninstalled and immediately afterwards reinstalled (within 15 minutes). When I reinstalled this App (SEO, JSON-LD, Schema) I found myself without a license. So I wrote to the customer service of the APP "SEO, JSON-LD, Schema" and they replied: "if you uninstall the App, then you have to pay the Lifetime license again". I explained that it was a technical problem, that the store was always the same, I was me, and nothing had changed. but: "no you have to pay the lifetime license again". That's ridiculous. I didn't change anything, not even a line of code, it's still my only store. Is it possible that you can't get back my license that I purchased a few weeks ago? No seriousness and no help from support. Not even a discount coupon code. Goodbye App. I will find another more serious one.

Pacifique Sud

Excellent technical support! Super available customer support service!
Now, wait and see the results!

July 22, 2021

Hi Pacifique Sud,

mismuebles.co

Acabo de instalarla, la versión free cumple con lo que promete, probaremos la premium para mejorar aún mas nuestro seo.

Hola,
gracias por compartir su reseña con nosotros. La aplicación gratuita le ofrece solo un fragmento enriquecido de ruta de pan y un fragmento enriquecido de artículo. Si quieres probar el resto de funciones, te recomiendo que optes por el plan Premium.

Tenemos una garantía de devolución de dinero de 30 días si los resultados no son satisfactorios.

Atentamente,

Zenith Nutrition

APP does not work. we had upgraded to the higher version & found some issues, we asked for refund, Refund does not happen, we had requested for a refund, no revert from the team,

Hi Zenith Nutrition,
Thank you for bringing the concern here and at the same time I would like to say sorry for the inconvenience caused.

But, I would like to bring this in notice that the issue is from the shopify end and there technical team is in conversation with us to get this issue resolved. I request to allow us sometime to sort this out for you.

dxtee.com

Great app for SEO
Easy to use
Free, premium version is available
If I can I will buy premium version
Love it so much

Hi There,
Thank you for give us 4 star ratings. I am glad you loved our app. I would surely want you to to upgrade to premium and take benefits of the app I am sure you will love the features.

And hopefully you will be updating the reviews from 4 ratings to 5 :-)

Also, we offer 30 days money back guarantee if the results are not satisfactory.

Thank you for showing Interest.

Glimmer Cleaning Co.® | Sarnia House Cleaning

Just installing it now so hard to write a review but it's forcing me to which is a bit silly. Maybe ask once I've actually installed the thing.

Hi Glimmer Cleaning Co.® | Sarnia House Cleanin,
Thank you for bringing this concern here. We are extremely sorry for asking for the review so early I understand in order to review any product one must know the product as whole.

But would like to thank you as you still rated the product and gave 5 stars. I will surely ask my team to correct this so that the pop asking for review will not appear just after installing the app .

Thank you once again.

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

I like this app, when you need help the team answers you back pretty quickly. I ordered the Pro eventually and they did clean up my schema really well. Everything is easy to use also.

Hi Posh Pet Glamour Boutique,

Babykajo

It is really easy to use. You don't have to put any line of code. And if you have any question support answer you imminently

Hi Babykajo,

Liber & Co.

We used this to clean up our product metadata and schema code on Shopify. We had duplicate schema, and Google was not correctly showing the information we wanted. The Webrex team went in and cleaned that all up for us. Everything is looking perfect now! Very happy with the result.

Hi Liber & Co.,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

StunReal

This is an excellent app and I highly recommend it. I paid the one-time $49 charge for the "Premium Plan", and I could not be happier. I can see the changes under "Enhancements" in my Google Search Console. Well worth the investment!

Hi StunReal ,