SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Webrex Studio
4.9
July 7, 2022

Best tool I ever use for SEO, my CTR have increased and my position on Google Search are better than before.

Cell Export GT
Guatemala
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Cell Export GT,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

July 4, 2022

Love this app along with the customer service. They we're able to help confirm my changes were done correctly and pointed my FAQ to the correct page. Thank you again!

nudetique
Time spent using app: 3 days

Hi nudetique,

July 2, 2022

Great App and support.
Rakesh contacted me and immediately checked the installation and fixed some problems with the configuration.

Millstore.it
Italy
Time spent using app: 18 days

Hi Millstore.it,

July 1, 2022

Rakesh has been amazing! He helped me install the app and answered all my questions and concerns promptly.

Terra Thread
Time spent using app: 1 day

Hi Terra Thread,

June 30, 2022

Love this app. Have been using it in multiple stores. The team always helps if there is any codes aren't properly installed.

The Handmade Store