SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

by Webrex Studio

Google reviews, Rich Snippets, Structured data

Poppies And Thyme

I havent had a chance to use it yet! Give me a chance - I paid for the upgrade - to get products listed - I would have liked them to wait a bit longer before asking

phoneaccor

Good luck for this a good appe.. I would like to say for the team witch work on this appe good like and go for word and not stop

BlackCatonics

Currently using the app to help with my SEO placement. Seems super easy thus far. I can't wait to see what happens over the next few weeks. Thanks so much.

Style Coréen

We just installed the Rich Snippets app. It was very easy to set up. We understand it can take up to some weeks for Google to recognize these changes, so we will check back to see if this has made an impact.

Double M Zone

Really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support

Hempistani

Excellent product. No manual updates with code. Takes care of my schema update manually and provides a nice snippet of product reviews in google search.

Horizon Plastics

Everything was done in a short time, all errors in the structured data were corrected. I was very surprised by the speed and quality of these guys!

Marketon Milano

App worked perfectly for us after the excellent support helped us to get it installed correctly. Our product pages now have rich snippets with no errors or warnings when tested