SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema

Remove Google Search Console Error, Breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Spio Kids

Location Italy
Time spent using app 14 minutes

after an initial trial of the free plan that did not leave me satisfied, I was offered to try the paid plan as the features should satisfy my needs.
I give a 4-star rating on trust in the developer, as the communication was very friendly and professional.
I will update the review further by adding or removing stars based on my long-term experience

dxtee.com

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Great app for SEO
Easy to use
Free, premium version is available
If I can I will buy premium version
Love it so much

Hi There,
Thank you for give us 4 star ratings. I am glad you loved our app. I would surely want you to to upgrade to premium and take benefits of the app I am sure you will love the features.

And hopefully you will be updating the reviews from 4 ratings to 5 :-)

Also, we offer 30 days money back guarantee if the results are not satisfactory.

Thank you for showing Interest.

Best Regards,

Cot Mattress Company

I Have just this minute installed this app . i hope i can come back in a few weeks and offer a great review and upgrade

Hi Cot Mattress Company,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

Best Regards,

Poppies And Thyme

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 4 minutes

I havent had a chance to use it yet! Give me a chance - I paid for the upgrade - to get products listed - I would have liked them to wait a bit longer before asking

July 19, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 4 star rating - it's much appreciated!

phoneaccor

Location Oman

Good luck for this a good appe.. I would like to say for the team witch work on this appe good like and go for word and not stop

BlackCatonics

Currently using the app to help with my SEO placement. Seems super easy thus far. I can't wait to see what happens over the next few weeks. Thanks so much.

Style Coréen

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

We just installed the Rich Snippets app. It was very easy to set up. We understand it can take up to some weeks for Google to recognize these changes, so we will check back to see if this has made an impact.

Double M Zone

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support

Hempistani

Location India
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Excellent product. No manual updates with code. Takes care of my schema update manually and provides a nice snippet of product reviews in google search.

Horizon Plastics

Everything was done in a short time, all errors in the structured data were corrected. I was very surprised by the speed and quality of these guys!

Previous 1