Google Search engines loves schema. Improve your rankings on google with rich snippets.
Get more visitors. Increase your Click-through rate by showing specific rich data in search listings.
Increase Your Organic Traffic and Your Visibility on Google Now.
About SEO, JSON‑LD, Schema
Why does your store need a perfect working SEO schema in your store?
- moz.com says - Studies show that having a rich snippet can increase click-through rates (CTR) by 677% and drive 20-40% more traffic than product links without them
- Example If you are getting 1000 visitors from google. if you enabled rich snippet and then it will increase your traffic by 20% to 40% means 200 to 400 visitor increate that give you 5-10 sales more every month. With an average order value of $50 you can make $250 to $500 more). ROI 5X to 10X. it's every month.
- Let's say if you are getting less traffic from google right now. if you think that does not provide you good ROI. But if you enabled rich snippet right now that helps you in the long run because as you know SEO will take time and the same as schema. So, if not fix the schema right now then you in a loss.
- business2community.com says - Around 90% of consumers will read at least one online review before they buy online. Adding reviews to your product schema is a great way to boost shopper confidence.
Why one-time fixed price?
Because the schema is the one-time solution. once you fixed your schema then you don't need to worry about it unless you make a big change to your theme.
All Different types of rich snippets provide by our app
- Product Rich Snippets
- FAQ Rich Snippets
- HowTo Rich Snippets
- Logo Rich Snippets
- Local Business Rich Snippets
- Breadcrumb Rich Snippets
- Search Rich Snippets
- Article/Blog Rich Snippets
- Carousel Rich Snippet
- Ali Review
- JudgeMe Rating
- Shopify Product Review
- Kudobuzz Review
- Loox Review
- Orankl Review
- Okendo Review
- Yotpo Rating
- Opinew Rating
- Eggview Rating
- Ryviu Rating
- Rivyo Rating
- LAI Review
- Growave Review
What are Rich Snippets for SEO?
Rich Snippets for SEO is an app that enables Rich Snippets for your store, products, product reviews, blog articles, and social media profiles.
It allows search engines to add snippets of information to its search results which will make your store stand out from the rest.
What are the benefits of enabling Rich Snippets?
There are following benefits of enabling Rich Snippets such as:-
- Eye-catching results
- Potential CTR increase
- Providing 'quality' results
- Increased rankings
- Product reviews in search results
How long will it take for Rich Snippets to show in search engine results?
It can take several weeks, sometimes up to 11 weeks for search engines to analyse your Rich Snippets and index them into its search results.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
A must have for your online store to get all kinds of use snippets to fix your SEO, JSON-LD, and Schema aka (things that are important for your google search setup but dont want to be bothered with it). We got the paid version for full feature!
i installed this app and bought Pro plan. this is very good app. team is very co-operative. i will review again about results once i get impressions and clicks
Shady pricing. Shopify app page suggests that the app is completely free but you need to purchase $49 premium plan to actually use 8/10 of the stuff. It's only free if you need JSON-LDs for breadcrumb and article. You need to buy the premium plan to actually use it for products etc. The app might be good and work well but hidden premium functionality should be clearly communicated and I'm surprised that Shopify review let this pass.
We respect what you wrote and reviewed but sir/mam , we have not mention anywhere that the app is free rather we have given the list of our pricing plans. please have a look to the screen shot http://prntscr.com/1s0za71 the shown links re-directs the visitor to - http://prntscr.com/1s0zdjp
I am sure you must have missed on this.
Also, to your statement - "It's only free if you need JSON-LDs for breadcrumb and article." would like to let you know now within the free app you have access to Carousel and Search snippet too.