Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

Broken Link 404/301 Redirect

by Giraffly

Bulk Fix 404 Errors, Automated 301 Redirect, Easy Redirects.

Wattbike UK

It's great for tracking broken pages. However, it doesn't allow redirects to seperate subdomains which is a massive pain (you have to use the default Shopify tool instead for these), this is a bit of a deal-breaker for me.

April 9, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

It's a good review for us. This is a very good demand, and we will try our best to do this feature asap. This can take us one step further.

Sorry for the inconvenience the app caused you. And, thank you for your support.

Please be sure to let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

All the best
Giraffly

Meditative Zen

My Friend Recommend it to me , the free plan is "Powerful" . I used to redo my 404 pages , and i will do redirect to save my traffic.

California Prime

Great, I love this app and it works well. I do not have many 404s found now, smaller traffic lost. And I will keep using it.

roselainshop

It took a bit time to scan the 404 errors the first time. But it does well that detect the new 404s, lucky that I did not uninstall.

Snowy Rosy

Small but useful application, just meet my needs to fix the 404 errors easily. Supper easily and works well.

naturefarmonline.com

I love this application! It automates detect the new 404s in real time, and then I can get some of them from daily report. I am surprised by their generosity. Although its marked to view all real-time monitored 404s in prmium, but I have actually gotten a lot for free. Highly recommend!

Skylar & Faye

Free to use, it's all right for me to manual redirect my little lost pages. It's great that I don't need to handle thousands of links now, and I will keep this app for future.

goodgoodyuchen

This product is great in both the application and the experience, and it has brought very good help to my shop

newusb

This is one of these apps that truly deliver what it said on their listing pages. A 5 stars rating is given for its well perform functionality.

Ailizz

The customer service provided me with multiple solutions, thank you very much. This is the most patient and responsible customer service I have encountered recently. Awesome.

Previous 1 3 4 5