Broken Link Manager‑ Automated

Broken Link Manager‑ Automated

by Giraffly

Bulk Edit 404 Errors + Automated 301 Redirect + Suggest URL

Omar Jewelers

I ran into some problems but the support helps me fix it ASAP. Really appreciated and will continue using it and will recommend it to my friends who are also Shopify merchants.

February 7, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review. We are glad to help. We will keep going with your support. And please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any problem.

NWO Store

The free plan only able to fix some of my broken links but overall a good app, as i don’t need to go back to my website to find the URL that i want, i can just choose from the drop down menu it provides. And I actually don’t need that much of advanced feature provided in paid plan

The Decor Cottage

This app is powerful and though it needs some time to figure out how to use all these features. I have lots of broken links at first so I really need one that will able to automatically fix them for me

Humptee Dumptee

Wow. Free version don't show a thing. Its just there to sit and tease you that broken links are getting captured. Anything you want to do, you have to upgrade. I am pretty sure these 5 star reviews are paid for. Writing this because the App wasted my time. It much better to just go in Google Analytics and generate custom report. Much simpler and faster.

February 3, 2020

Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We have checked that the feature is working. And the Free plan users can make 301 redirect parts of the 404. We ’re sorry for your feeling of wasting time. We are much pleasure if we could do something for help.

2020.02.03 Update
Hi there, we have tried emailed and called you several times while haven't heard from you yet. We like to extend our apologies again if you found Broken Link Manager is not the right app for you. But I think there's a misunderstanding going on here, users can actually fix 50 broken links in the Free plan and we are also allow you to choose which broken links you want to redirect. There's a "Redirect" button after each broken link. Please consider reinstalling back our app and see if the button is there, if not please contact right away and we are always here to help. Thanks in advance.

thewatchtrader

This app has great features and I wanna thank the developers. Behind the app is an effort that we cannot see.

Afronomical Ways

I used it for a while,then uninstall and add it again. Some minor problems occurred during the period, some things didn't load. I sent a message to them and they responded, explaining clearly and solving the problem. I like this approach, so I will continue to use this app.

Prachi Practical Children

There are a lot of 404 pages in my store, which is a headache for me. I told myself these were issues that had to be dealt with, must, yes. The broken link manager is very useful, I can batch process it, saving time and effort.

ENDKICKS

It came out with an "automated 301 rediret” function that surprised me. I set up an example first, and then it will automatically redirect for me according to my settings, great!

Neighborhoodies.shop

I don't know how those 404 pages were generated (I really don't know), but that's a big problem, I know. Just redirect it. And "broken link manager" well done!

Uranta Mindful Clothing

Maybe I should give it a four star? But it is impossible because I like it! I can easily manage those 404 page not found. : )

Previous 1 3