Broken link SEO 404 Redirect

Broken link SEO 404 Redirect

by Giraffly

Broken link SEO/Url Redirect, Auto-Fix 404 Errors,301 Redirect

SILKSILKY

Very poor experience. I only installed and tested for one day and was charged $6.99 , Never recommend!!

September 28, 2021

Hello SILKSILKY,

Thanks for your review. :)

First of all, sorry for the inconvenience the app caused you.

We checked the data, you activated the charge on September 18, and canceled on the same day. And we didn't get fee, the fee is pending on your account. We didn't find it on our payouts. Please contact Shopify to check it, and we will allow the refund!

You won't pay for the app if you didn't use it. :)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

MediaLight Bias Lighting

Despite having cookies enabled, this app is no longer accessible for me on iOS, iPadOS or MacOS. Shame too, because it worked for a while. Removing it in search of something that I can access. Update: This worked for my mobile devices, but not for my macbook. Still changing my review from 2 to 5 for the excellent support.

September 21, 2021

Hi MediaLight Bias Lighting,

Thanks for your update. :)

Sorry for the inconvenience we caused you.

We are sorry the issue didn't fix all. Could you please give us detail of the issue? Then we could check and fix it. Please just email us: support@giraffly.com or start a live chat!

Sorry again. Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

This app is great. I moved my website and I'm easily able to redirect visitors to the correct content.

aishair

it fixed my 404! recommend to everyone, this app is convenient to use and reasonable fees. 233333333

Wattbike UK

It's great for tracking broken pages. However, it doesn't allow redirects to seperate subdomains which is a massive pain (you have to use the default Shopify tool instead for these), this is a bit of a deal-breaker for me.

April 9, 2021

Hello,

Sorry for the disturbance.

We updated, and it's able to redirect to the outbound domain.

Thank you for your support and patience. Please try it. Hope it helps.

Please be sure to let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

All the best

Meditative Zen

My Friend Recommend it to me , the free plan is "Powerful" . I used to redo my 404 pages , and i will do redirect to save my traffic.

naturefarmonline.com

I love this application! It automates detect the new 404s in real time, and then I can get some of them from daily report. I am surprised by their generosity. Although its marked to view all real-time monitored 404s in prmium, but I have actually gotten a lot for free. Highly recommend!

Skylar & Faye

Free to use, it's all right for me to manual redirect my little lost pages. It's great that I don't need to handle thousands of links now, and I will keep this app for future.

goodgoodyuchen

This product is great in both the application and the experience, and it has brought very good help to my shop

yougiftswitch

It does solve my problems. I would only give 5 stars to the app that really does work. A 4.8/5 for this one. I did run into some buggy situation sometimes, but I do notice the improvement.

Previous 1 3 4