BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Free

DALASI.SHOP

This app is a well-done piece of software. The user experience is 5 stars. The App delivers on the promise.

casalefay

Por ahora todo bien, estoy en periodo de prueba. aun sin retroalimentación de los clientes. Espero que funcione

Stunningcurvesstore

APP EASY TO USE. AND THE TUTO IS STRAIGHTFORWARD;
BUT I DON'T LIKE THE SMALL CONVERTER IN THE BTM OF THE PAGE. WOULD LIKE TO REMOVE IT..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

APOKart

there are more currency converter app. but, This is the really best auto currency convertor. and I love it.

Rica Beni

I used this app because it was free and it has all the features that other apps make you pay for so that just makes this more amazing

Great!! We loved that review 🥰 Thank you so much for that genuine feedback 🤗

crazyeyelash.de

i used this app to help me dox. i really like how it does y. it would be nice if it did z better.

Great! Thanks for your review 🤗 Appreciate that 🎉

southcountry

The app seems to be working well. I like that it automatically converts to the customer's local currency. Need more time to see about improvements.

Great! Thanks for your feedback 🤗 Appreciate your time to write about us 🔥

- Sarah, Helixo

Newborn Step

Easy to customize.
Conveniently!
Just started working with these apps. So far so good.
I advise everyone to try it!

Great! Thanks for your genuine feedback 🤗 Also thanks for recommending us 🔥

- Sarah, Helixo

Mon soin beauté

I'm using this app and I'm very happy with it. I'm really advising.
Easy and very simple to use and set up, I can now sell all around the world.

Electro Goods Co.

Incredible app! Easy to use and does everything it needs to do perfectly. Really happy with how it's free currently.

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for that genuine feedback 🤗 We love to support merchants like you ✌️