BUCKS Currency Converter PRO++

Fast!! Auto Currency Switcher w/ Checkout Currency Conversion!

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Automatic conversion with 160+ currencies

Mystime

Location Saudi Arabia

good app I recommend it very much.
you don't need to download a paid app because this app has all the features for free.

Loving Me Fashion

Initially, I thought it would be a steep learning curve to install but it only took a couple of minutes. Love the instantaneous switch results, highly recommended!

July 26, 2020

Awesome! 🎉 We won't mess the first merchant experience! Thank you for sharing your experience!

852 Entertainment

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app, easy to use, great customer & it's for free!!! No hidden charges!!! It's a must app to install for international online business! Highly recommended!!!

July 26, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We Love it 🥰

AjTaskers

Location India

it is very helpful to me to convert currency and country which will make easy to me.thank you for this app

HalfPrice Easy247.com

Location Finland

I like when customers come to buy from my store all over the country. And this app here is amazingly good I highly recommend this app it helps a lot. Thank you.

Sunny Kalra

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, very easy to install and has loads of features for a free app. Cannot fault the functionality.

boutique da nat

Location Brazil

Fast and simple. Tks to help us to be able to sell for other countries. Let's play and pay attention to how does it work for us.

July 25, 2020

Great! Thanks for sharing the feedback! 🥰 We are also excited to see how it works for you! 🤗

Qopha.Co

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the best app I've ever seen! It's free for now, but I hope plans are will be reasonable prices.

July 25, 2020

Sure! 😊 We will surely give merchants reasonable prices like "FREE" 😅 Thanks for sharing your feedback with us 🥰. We love it

Baby Yoda Club

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Fantastique app, installation facile et rapide, tutoriel super. nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

I know that 100chars limit is a really frustrating sometimes, No worries! 😅

Anyways, Thank you for that feedback! 🤗

Sew with Jo

Location Thailand

The instructions were very simple. Easy to setup. Ready to sell internationally. Thank you for the free app.