Buildify Landing Page Builder

Buildify Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Aheadworks

Create landing pages, product pages, blogs with drag and drop.

Phoenix Rope & Cordage

I've used Buildify Landing Page Builder on a total of 3 Shopify sites so far. It has been the best page building app out there. The number of functions available and the ease of use is better than other apps I've tried. The customer service is great as well. They have been able to make sure that the app functions properly with our theme and it's functionality by fixing code that has interfered with some of the theme's code without a hitch. I would recommend this app and Aheadworks to anyone.

November 29, 2021

Hello!
We'll do our best to improve the app every day.

Buildify team.

Luxe Products USA

Amazing and it's exactly what you need to build highly converting landing pages and product pages. We're happy with Buildify.

Hello Luxe Products USA,

Thank you very much for your nice words, they are truly inspiring!
We do hope that your experience with using Buildify will stay positive and our cooperation will be successful.
Feel free to contact us for any matter.

Buildify Team

Gift Alley

So far its great to work with and meets to what I need. Will update further once I get more into it.

Hello Gift Alley,
Your kind review is really appreciated.
We are happy to hear that Buildify meets your needs.

We,as a team, will keep on working so that you will stay with us and use our app happily.

Best wishes,
Buildify Team

Natureye Mask

Simple and easy to use . Very satisfied with this app A lot of features and templates to choose from

Hello Natureye Mask Team,

Thank you very much for your positive review!
It's our pleasure to hear that you're satisfied with Buildify and its functionality.

Hopefully, you'll keep in using our app and benefit from it in the future!

Buildify team

Yay-nique

So easy to build custom landing pages! You don't have to know code to have this work. I know nothing about code and this is an easy drag and drop.

October 15, 2021

Hello Yay-nique!
Thank you for such kind words.
I hope our app will bring you joy always ;)

Please feel free to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a good one.

RESIST Plus

Team is very much supportive. I was facing issue with app and it was resolved by their team like a magic. You must try this app if you want to customize your products.

August 16, 2021

Hello!
Thank you for such a great review!
It's a pleasure to help you.

Please feel free to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a great week!

Jake's Odd Jobs

Intuitive app. Virtually limitless options to experiment with - so far everything's been safe to modify on top of other apps I'm using. Once you get the hang of things, nothing compares to the freedom you have!

March 12, 2021

Hello, Jake's Odd Jobs Team!

Thank you for such a great review!
We’re sincerely happy that you’re satisfied with our application and it leaves you positive impressions.

Don't hesitate to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a nice weekend.

Imlak'esh Organics

The interface is just like Elementor, which is so convenient for people familiar with the WP Elementor plugin! :)

zugati

I got charged after deleting my app, I contacted the support team and they were very helpful. Nice customer support, and I like the app very much, I had to delete it as it's to expensive for me. Thanks for being a honest and good support team!

August 19, 2020

Hello.
Sorry for the troubles, but, as we can see, you got charged after a 7-day trial expired and before the app was removed.
Nevertheless, we have refunded the money spent and hope you will enjoy the app with an additional trial period provided.
Thank you.

J.Clay

Before Buildify it was very difficult and above all more expensive for us to build new and interesting websites with changing content with an external programmer.
We have been using it for 6 months now and there have never been any major problems. The handling of Buildify is very easy so that everyone can build their own websites by drag and drop.
If something happened, there was always quick help from the support. www.jclay-socks.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7