Buildify Landing Page Builder

Create landing pages, product pages, blogs with drag and drop.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gympie Saddleworld & Country Clothing

Location Australia

wonderful app and would recommend 5* Did the job for myself as I wanted a custom page so a big thank you

May 25, 2022

Hello Gympie Saddleworld & Country Clothing Team,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, it's appreciated a lot!

It's always a pleasure to hear that the merchants find our app customer-friendly and useful for the stores.
I hope that you continue using it and in case any difficulties occur-feel free to contact us anytime!

EaseUS Reseller

Absolutely a must have! If you're serious about designing custom pages and want something similar to Elementor (wordpress app) this is it! This app has so much potential and it's seriously under-rated! You can save sections so that you don't need to design them again in your next page. Custom HTML is a MUST.. and best of all, it's all done from within your store, no API :) 1 thing I would like to see though is an update to bootstrap 5

February 18, 2022

Hello EaseUS Reseller Team,
Thank you a lot for leaving such a nice comment on our app, it's truly appreciated!
It's good to know that you find Buildify useful for your store love its features.
We'll take into consideration your wishes and do hope that your further experience will be as pleasant as it is now and beneficial for your store.

In case any questions occur-don't hesitate to contact our support team.

Best wishes,

Phoenix Rope & Cordage

I've used Buildify Landing Page Builder on a total of 3 Shopify sites so far. It has been the best page building app out there. The number of functions available and the ease of use is better than other apps I've tried. The customer service is great as well. They have been able to make sure that the app functions properly with our theme and it's functionality by fixing code that has interfered with some of the theme's code without a hitch. I would recommend this app and Aheadworks to anyone.

November 29, 2021

Hello!
We'll do our best to improve the app every day.

Buildify team.

Luxe Products USA

Amazing and it's exactly what you need to build highly converting landing pages and product pages. We're happy with Buildify.

Hello Luxe Products USA,

Thank you very much for your nice words, they are truly inspiring!
We do hope that your experience with using Buildify will stay positive and our cooperation will be successful.
Feel free to contact us for any matter.

Gift Alley

So far its great to work with and meets to what I need. Will update further once I get more into it.

Hello Gift Alley,
Your kind review is really appreciated.
We are happy to hear that Buildify meets your needs.

We,as a team, will keep on working so that you will stay with us and use our app happily.

Best wishes,

Natureye Mask

Simple and easy to use . Very satisfied with this app A lot of features and templates to choose from

Hello Natureye Mask Team,

Thank you very much for your positive review!
It's our pleasure to hear that you're satisfied with Buildify and its functionality.

Hopefully, you'll keep in using our app and benefit from it in the future!

Buildify team

Yay-nique

So easy to build custom landing pages! You don't have to know code to have this work. I know nothing about code and this is an easy drag and drop.

October 15, 2021

Hello Yay-nique!
Thank you for such kind words.
I hope our app will bring you joy always ;)

Please feel free to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a good one.

RESIST Plus

Team is very much supportive. I was facing issue with app and it was resolved by their team like a magic. You must try this app if you want to customize your products.

August 16, 2021

Hello!
Thank you for such a great review!
It's a pleasure to help you.

Please feel free to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a great week!

Jake's Odd Jobs

Intuitive app. Virtually limitless options to experiment with - so far everything's been safe to modify on top of other apps I'm using. Once you get the hang of things, nothing compares to the freedom you have!

March 12, 2021

Hello, Jake's Odd Jobs Team!

Thank you for such a great review!
We’re sincerely happy that you’re satisfied with our application and it leaves you positive impressions.

Don't hesitate to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a nice weekend.

Imlak'esh Organics

The interface is just like Elementor, which is so convenient for people familiar with the WP Elementor plugin! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7