Bulk Account Invite Sender

Bulk Account Invite Sender

by Matt Loszak

Easily bulk-invite your customers to activate their accounts

Westcoastvapesupply

This helped us greatly getting our current customers over to shopify. www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Organic Excellence

Update: We used the app for a second and third time to invite our wholesale customers after our initial retail invites - worked like a charm and was even able to add links to downloadable price sheets etc. Great app Matt!!!
Original Post: Most time saving app you can use to launch your new store. Saved us hours and hours of time. Can sort by Tagged customers as well to send unique invites to each group (ie. wholesale, male, female, whatever). And Matt is perfect! Incredibly prompt to help, even sent us a list of our bounced emails at no charge. Thank you MATT! Great APP and would live ten stars if we could. organicexcellence.com

Boodesigns

Fantastic app for sending out customer account invites on Shopify. We recently migrated our customer data over from our previous sites and this was a great way to re-engage past customers. While there is no WYSIWYG editor to format the e-mail, some basic inline HTML will get the invite styled up in no time. Thanks also to Matt for his outstanding (and quick!) support in helping us get a second batch of invites out.

Mantraband

The app works perfectly and Matt was very helpful! We recently transferred all our wholesale accounts to a new website, and this was the only way to send account activation emails to all the accounts, recommended by our Shopify account manager. Saved us a few days' of manual work, so it's definitely worth it. Matt was responsive to my questions and got back to my questions within an hour (on weekend). Definitely recommend this app and developer!

Prendasciclismo

We have moved from Magento to Shopify Plus and have ended up bulk-importing 30,000+ customers via nChannel. This app from Matt was perfect for the job and his replies to emails were not only good in terms of content, they were prompt too. Very happy to give 5 stars!

Blackopstoys 2

Great app and great functionality! I messed up the URL to activate at first and sent out the wrong email and Matt helped me fix it right away. He responded to my emails super quick and got everything going again. Highly recommend.

Youthdigital

Great experience! The app worked as expected, and the support is unbelievably fast and effective.

Military Outdoor

Great app, saves soo much time and for a small cost it is definately worth a go!

Be Green Bath And Body

This was a very helpful app but the best thing is the support from Matt. I had a few issues and he was incredibly responsive and helpful. I would recommend this to anyone. Well worth the cost.

Usa Dawgs

It's incredible that Shopify doesn't include this feature out of the box, but they don't so I'm thankful that Matt has stepped up and created a very simple to use functional app to help bring guest customers and imported customers on board as full customers! The process is very simple and the price is right.