Bulk Account Invite Sender

Bulk Account Invite Sender

by Matt Loszak

Easily bulk-invite your customers to activate their accounts

Heartandstonejewelry

Fantastic app! Just saved me several hours of work and it took about 2 seconds to set up. Does exactly what it says it will do.

Livefashionable

Effective and html-able in the email invite. Did the job.

Alimasandbox

Matt was very responsive and amazingly helpful! We had a list that we segmented into 4 separate parts and sent specific emails to. Matt handled it beautifully! The emails went out yesterday afternoon and we're already seeing account activations today. Thanks!

Sports Basement

The Bulk Account Invite Sender App is easy to use, effective, and well supported. We needed to invite over 100k people to our new site.

Matt helped us get 60% open rates on our invites!!!!

Criscara Wholesale

Perfect. Did exactly what I needed - including targeting by tag so I can customize the invites for different user groups. Matt was super responsive and extremely helpful. The app was simple, lightweight, did exactly what it said.

Vahdamrussia

Great product and even better customer service. Matt will go out of the way to personally ensure your campaign is sent properly and without any problems. Thank you!

Coastal Boot

Worked as described and was fast. Saved me dozens of hours of work manually using Shopify to email account invites.

Supplementsource

Fantastic tool and amazing support!

Tsumorichisato

This app was a life-saver after migrating 1000's of customers from our old site on Prestashop to Shopify.

The app support team was always prompt to respond to our inquiries and their responses were clear to follow.

Highly recommended.

Pam Distributing

The app works very well. It will save us much time in the future for a very small cost. Matt was available immediately to help with a couple questions on our first use. I certainly would recommend it to a friend