Bulk Account Invite Sender

Bulk Account Invite Sender

by Matt Loszak

Easily bulk-invite your customers to activate their accounts

Calm Classroom

Very helpful app to allow us to create a membership-based content area of our site. Well worth the money. The customer support has far exceeded my expectations, with prompt, personal and intelligent responses.

Diligence1International

Automated sending account activations in our new website to our previous customers who bought from us from different marketplaces before. A must have app for shop owners who have similar requirements thank you.

ARGININE MIRACLE®

Personally, I'm terrible at getting back to people quickly and Matt was nice enough to help me solve a problem over a weekend. Thanks for the support, there's a bunch of apps out there that do similar things but having great customers service really makes the difference.

My 2 cents, Use this program if you're pondering between all that are out there.

It works and does exactly what it is intended to do. We've had over tons of new account activations thanks to it :)

Coastal Gifts Inc.

Matt was very fast to respond to my questions and get me set up to use this awesome product. I chose to continue monthly as it saves me time dealing with customers creating accounts.

First Safety Signs

Customer support was really helpful, app worked as promised and cheap to send out emails. Saves many hours!

7 Bucks a Pop

Fantastic app, it does exactly what it says and Matt is on top of customer service. We were able to send over 20k invites in just a couple hours and had many account activations as a result. We highly recommend this app.

Dallas Wholesalers

We highly recommend Bulk Account Invite Sender. The app is very easy to use, allows customization of your message, and the support is remarkable. We brought in over 20,000 current and past customers with a push of a button.

Vida Vida Leather Bags & Accessories

Only used for a small batch of "wholesale" customers who need accounts to see our discounted pricing. It seems to have worked so far, nice simple interface that does what I hoped for. Would be nice to have an HTML email preview window when loading the messages.

Armstrong Glass Company

I highly recommend this app, especially if you've recently transitioned your website/system to Shopify and have imported thousands of customer accounts! Matt is a pleasure to work with and is extremely responsive and kind when you reach out to him. Not only did this app save me time and money, it saved me from hours of agonizing and tedious work. I couldn't be happier! You won't find a better, more affordable and easy to use app to bulk invite your customers. Thank you so much, Matt!

favorit05

I found this app to be very simple to use. Support was fast and competent. Overall, an excellent experience which I can recommend to anybody who wants to send account activation links to their customers the easy way.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6