Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Uniquely Cutie And Sweetie Creamtoe

Being a FREE app deserves at least 4 stars plus if it works one more star, that is 5 stars!

I simply bulk uploaded 20,000 coupon code (10,000/set) by copying the codes from my csv file to the import box and click a button. It's that simple! I've never tried app's feature to generate coupon codes though, but I used a free web version to easily and quickly generate the code from this website: http://generator.voucherify.io

Hmb Online

Awesome app. Highly recommended!

Colette Lola

Just downloaded as I needed to make 90 unique codes.
The result, awesome.
Super easy to use and creates all the codes in a flash, this is what Shopify should have built in.
I also like how it keeps all the codes in 1 entry and from there you can see all your codes usage data and export them as well.

If your looking for a bulk code generator this will definitely do the job.

Wltactical

Very nice APP and it helps creates bulk discounts for our valuable customers!!!

Escape Watches

Creating codes is very easy and it can be done quickly. The application looks very nice and user-friendly if you want to check how it looks like before you install visit our website www.escapewatches.com and see it yourself.

Relicsbyrild

Simple and useful app. Works perfectly, easy to use. The way it groups codes, plus prefix/suffix options really help to keep things organized.

Breastnest

Does exactly what it says it's going to do. Quickly produces bulk coupon codes. Works great.

Fast, free and it works, what else do you need regarding this simple thing like coupons?

I needed to create 600.000 coupons for cashback service and support help me import it at once. With the standard method for creating coupons from Shopify, I would have finished it by 2098....or I died by that time ))

Fwb Store

This app is AMAZING! I'm producing 100s of codes in seconds. I'm distributing them within my sales team. I' tracking which codes I've provided to which team members. I can activate and deactivate entire 'sets' of codes for individual team members. And I can add and delete individual codes within the sets. It's so easy to use, so why not?

Jodys Popcorn

Great app! Easy to use and very helpful staff. I recommend to all who use large amounts of discounts.