Bulk Discount Code Bot

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Generate bulk discount code sets of unique discount codes.

Mana™ | Česko

Location Czechia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Nice and easy to use. Quick and lite app to create a bulk discounts. Easy to setup. Fully implemented in Shopify.

November 30, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Scamper & Co - Fine Jeweled Dog Collars and Necklaces for Pet Lovers

Great app, easy to use - created bulk discounts codes of same type - not sure why Shopify doesnt have this functionality.

November 16, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, if you ever need assistance, please reach out to support!

Inkfinitee Sublimation

I used this app to generate 500 codes that I physically printed and insert into each of my orders. Can you imagine manually generating 500 codes? This app is a lifesaver!

Jangi

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer service! Received a prompt response before the end of the day from support staff who were eager to fully satisfy my requests. App itself is user friendly with clear instructions and guides.

Postcards Market

Location Romania
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great customer service, Willing to help and grow together! I am really happy with Seguno team! I am using the app for long time, not so often, but it helps me to create exactly what the app must do: Bulk discount Code Generator!

August 5, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

vetsak®

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome free app that helps saving a lot of time when working with discounts. Especially when it comes to bulk.

May 31, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

SmellWell

Location Sweden

Works really well. Easy to create discount codes in bulk. Can only recommend and will continue using it.

May 31, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Glow Hub Beauty

Really handy when creating and organising multiple discount codes, we've used in 5 different stores and it work just fine.

Askari

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, works perfectly, and the support answers you immediately. We recommend this app to everyone.

G.O.A.T. Gear

This app has saved me so much time with creating bulk discount codes to use for our clients incentives.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31