Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Palette Notebooks

it was straightforward in the additional options provided and saved me so much time! I'm excited to use it again.

July 8, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it!

Bald Baker

Saved me lots of time to add 50 individual codes and works! Would recommend. If you need lots of codes then use this

July 8, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

TCG Master

Great app for creating bulk codes, very quick useful and easy to use.
We used it to promote gift cards in some partners shops.

July 8, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Queen's Delight

Can't believe this app is free.
It's just amazing.
It does exactly what I was hoping for an app like this to do. Warm thanks to the developers for making this tool and for making it free.

July 8, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Pink Pigeon Boutique

So quick and easy to use! It has saved me so much time. I would definitely recommend this for all stores to use.

July 8, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Gifts for Humanity

This is a fantastic app. We use it on another of our stores, and we are delighted to add it to this store. Great support, too.

July 8, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Styched Fashion

Just downloaded it ad trying it out for unique voucher generation. Installation and integration was seamless. Not facing any issues so far.

July 8, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

ZOEVA EU

I used this app to generate discount codes for Yotpo reviews. It's really simple to use and makes this a simple task.

FaithandKai

Wow! Super impressed on how user friendly this app is! Created them in like 30 seconds! Definitely saved so much time and frustration creating each code manually!

Wonderfully Made Marketplace

I was really worried about how I was going to create unique discount codes for my gift certificates. This made it super easy! Done in less than 5 minutes. Thank you!

April 26, 2021