Seguno: Bulk Discount Codes

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Snow Teeth Whitening

Time spent using app About 2 years

Repeatedly screws up and fails to create sets. Support is unresponsive after over 24 hours. Do not use.

January 21, 2022

Update: We're glad to see you've been continuing to use the app over the last month. We'd love to connect and talk about your experience but are concerned you're still not getting our emails. Would you mind sharing an alternate contact address with help@seguno.com?

Hi there! Our sincere apologies for any confusion. We replied to your concern yesterday, so you may not be receiving our emails. Based on your discount set configuration, the number of codes requested is not possible due to the chosen code length. I've followed up with our contact information to schedule a call. Please get back to us, we're standing by to help! Thank you.

Irish-American Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to let me create discount codes for clubs in a spreadsheet and add those codes in bulk to shopify. I like that I can add additional codes to the same group so that the same parameters apply. Also, there is no upselling on this app, no limitations to its use. Thank you Seguno

East Ocean Aquatic

Location Singapore

great application. does what it say, easy to use
would use it more if you want to do create a lot of discount coupon, use this

Sock Panda

Easy to use. We are happy with the way this app works and creates our bulk coupon codes for use on Groupon and a couple of other promo sites.

Windflower Market

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app! It gives me the ability to create unique codes so that I can create private sales or include them on inserts in orders. Super easy!!

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I will admit that I didn't really use this app until recently, with the exception of a couple off coupon codes here and there. But I'm using a new service that can accept bulk coupon codes and Bulk Discount Code Generator has been an absolute LIFESAVER. It works as advertised every time, no fuss.

Baloo Living

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Does what it says it will do. No complaints here. The codes generate and integrate with the store nicely.

Rizvan Beauty

Location Australia

It works, it's easy to use, and more importantly to me, it's free. It works seemlessly. It's perfect. Thank you!

Dovetail Workwear Canada

Does everything you want (if you want a load of discount codes). Much appreciated. Never had problems with it al all.

Dragonfly

Location Czechia

This app is amazing! So easy to use, saved us hours of clicking. You can make whole sets of discount codes that are automatically imported to Shopify. What we appreciate a lot is that the discounts are organized into sets. Thank you!