Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Yoga Pant Outfitters

I used this app for the first time and have zero experience it was so easy. I wanted to give a discount to first time customer and in less than a minute I was done.

August 29, 2019

Great! Thanks for the review. We're so glad you found it easy to use. Please reach out if you ever need anything. Thanks again! :)

Belle's Boutique (M)

Great ! It help me save a lot of time and work efficiently. Thousand of discount code can be generate in few minutes ! Your store should try this.

GlacialPure

It is very convenient to use, especially suitable for users who need to generate a lot of coupon code, five stars

Super Mom Duper Kids

The app is great! It does save a lot of time ,easy to use and fast to create a code! Highly recommend it to everyone.

Lensfit.com® - Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lens, 100% Cashbacks, BUY 1 GET 1

It's good. But it would be great if you can add an option to fix an upper cap of the amount of discount a user can claim if discount is in terms of percentage. For Example, If we make a certain collection eligible for a certain discount %, then if there's no upper cap in amount of discount a user can claim, if a user adds multiple products into cart, that discount % is added to all products. Even though vendor intention is to give that discount on only one product per order.

HIGH CULTURED

It meets our needs for generating 10k different discount codes for one promotion! but if the used-code can show the customer email link after they purchase only, it could be more helpful. thanks

July 22, 2019

Thank you for the feedback here! We are happy to hear it is working for you otherwise.

La Cave à Laine

Fast, easy, and free! I was able to generate codes in minutes, with a lot of different choices and the customisation I wanted.

July 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! Your kind words mean a lot and we're happy to hear the app is working well for you.

Lonia

Very easy to use and helpful. We run a lot of promotions and this app allows the real one time use unique coupons.

July 22, 2019

Happy to hear it has been truly helpful! Thanks for the kind review.

June Blues

Thanks for helping me build my 1st online store. You guys are one of the reasons why I believe in my online store.

July 11, 2019

You're incredibly welcome! Thank you for being a loyal user and for your kind words. :)

Kotn Canada

Fantastic app — better than the old official one. Thank you guys so much — truly a lifesaver!!!!!!!!

July 22, 2019

It's so great to hear that! Thank you for your review.