Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

All Purpose Creams

Does exactly what I wanted it to. Simple to use and intuitive! Download to exporting discount codes in less than 10 minutes.

Zomorrodi Teppiche

Great app! Works perfectly. Helps you export thousands of discount codes. Havent tried the import yet but everything else seems to work just fine.

Amberwing Organics

Easy to use and as far as I know the only Bulk Discount Code app that allows you to both import & export codes.

Kaleyfit

The app works fine and smoothly. It generates hundreds of codes in seconds and it can be easily customized.

Imago Portugal

Very practical and friendly. Made the codes I needed in just 30 seconds, including having a PREFIX with the initials of our partners.

Monviso Trading Store

I have used it for campaign as of now. So far so good. I hope it stays like that and hope they won't make the application paid later

PRECISE Distribution

A super simple and easy to use app, it perfectly fulfills its purpose. We loved the fact of generating multiple discount coupons on your site instead of doing it one by one, we recommend it.

YA•YE Organics

Super easy to use and worked like a charm! All I had to do was paste my 500 unique discount codes and they were created within a couple minutes.

February 17, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Epic AF

This is very easy to use and you can generate many codes at once and also customize it. I recommend it.

February 17, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Raw Apothecary MX