Bulk Discount Code Bot

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited November 19, 2021

I love this app! It gives me the ability to create unique codes so that I can create private sales or include them on inserts in orders. Super easy!!

Windflower Market
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 22, 2021

I will admit that I didn't really use this app until recently, with the exception of a couple off coupon codes here and there. But I'm using a new service that can accept bulk coupon codes and Bulk Discount Code Generator has been an absolute LIFESAVER. It works as advertised every time, no fuss.

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 6, 2021

Great app! Does what it says it will do. No complaints here. The codes generate and integrate with the store nicely.

Baloo Living
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
September 23, 2021

It works, it's easy to use, and more importantly to me, it's free. It works seemlessly. It's perfect. Thank you!

Rizvan Beauty
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited September 17, 2021

Does everything you want (if you want a load of discount codes). Much appreciated. Never had problems with it al all.

Dovetail Workwear Canada
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 16, 2021

This app is amazing! So easy to use, saved us hours of clicking. You can make whole sets of discount codes that are automatically imported to Shopify. What we appreciate a lot is that the discounts are organized into sets. Thank you!

Dragonfly
Czechia
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited August 11, 2021

Wir haben diese App verwendet um viele verschiedene Gutscheincodes randomisiert und automatisiert zu erstellen. Die App funktioniert wunderbar und baut auf der selben Rabattlogik wie direkt bei Shopify auf. 1a App! Wir können diese mit gutem Gewissen weiterempfehlen!

NICAMA
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 23, 2021

This APP is sooo excellent! Highly recommend. I have try others 4 to 5 coupon discount app, all so sucks. Install is one. Very good, very good. Thank you Seguno.

Sifity Jewel
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
July 8, 2021

5/5 would download every time. Turns a several-hour job into a 10-second job. Amazing tool, well worth giving it a go.

Ocean Bottle Store
Time spent using app: 6 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

July 6, 2021

Helpful app to generate multiple codes, solved my problem and eased out the process. Thank you so much!

505 Lifestyle
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Seguno replied July 8, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :)