Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Clearspring Ltd

When Shopify's own app was discontinued, we installed this one instead and it's even better. Simple to use, does exactly what's required and it's free! What more could you ask for.

basin + bend

I needed to import some bulk discount codes for redemption in Shopify. This app solved the problem with no fuss, and executed the import perfectly.

Diliva

So super easy to install, no html codes needed, and the process of setting up and importing doscount codes cant be any better! Love it!

LingerieJoy

Fantastic app ,very easy to use,it makes life so easy.I will recommend it to everyone . Tested it and it works.

Cherry Classics Music

The mark of a good app is how the developer supports their product. This one is amazing. We had a problem exporting the unique codes into Mail Chimp and didn't spot it until too late but the developer happening to be contacting us at just that moment -due to our thumbs down review - and help us fix it right away. Never had that kind of serve before. It saved the day!

FortWears

Using this app has helped me create simple effective discount codes for my customers, its easy to use, thanks alot guys.

Adore Cosmetics

Great app, just save so much time for me. 5 stars all the way. If possible I would give them 10 as a thank you

Palmpress

I used this app to help me create bulk discount codes. Chris G helped me specifically and was extremely helpful and kind. He was a pleasure to work with via chat!

The Public Happiness Shop

Appears to work great. I've just begun using so i'll update later if needed but so far i'm very happy :)

POW Gloves

Much better than the Space Squirrel Shopify app, we got fed up of being charged for a service that used to be free until we found this app!