Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Cherry Classics Music

The mark of a good app is how the developer supports their product. This one is amazing. We had a problem exporting the unique codes into Mail Chimp and didn't spot it until too late but the developer happening to be contacting us at just that moment -due to our thumbs down review - and help us fix it right away. Never had that kind of serve before. It saved the day!

FortWears

Using this app has helped me create simple effective discount codes for my customers, its easy to use, thanks alot guys.

Adore Cosmetics

Great app, just save so much time for me. 5 stars all the way. If possible I would give them 10 as a thank you

Palmpress

I used this app to help me create bulk discount codes. Chris G helped me specifically and was extremely helpful and kind. He was a pleasure to work with via chat!

The Public Happiness Shop

Appears to work great. I've just begun using so i'll update later if needed but so far i'm very happy :)

POW Gloves

Much better than the Space Squirrel Shopify app, we got fed up of being charged for a service that used to be free until we found this app!

Estore etc

I have just installed this app because of Black Friday. It is easy navigates and so far I like it.
Shah

PixyPath

Just as you expect it to work. It delivers. Uses the same parameters as the native discount code form. Just what I've been looking for.

RevAir

We use this app to create a group of 25 unique, one time use discount codes for our partners. This app works wonderfully for us every time. It is so easy to use...from the create process to export: wonderful! And with THOUSANDS of codes distributed we have had NO issues when customers redeem. Thank you for creating such a great product!

OUI CHEF

I cannot believe this app is completely free. I would have happily paid a small fee for it.

Works flawlessly. Honestly, it's foolproof!

Great app!