Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Eco-Vira

its really easy to use, simple and quick, I love app like that , it was I am lookign for to create discounts codes for my store. Create code random or fixed its great.

Swopy

Wow works amazing, exactly what I needed. Separate codes for each customer, you don't need to worry that other people will be using your cuopone.

OKRA

I was looking for an automatic unique discount code generator and this is the right fit! Thank you for the app!

Vị Asia

This app is amazing, so much automation can be done! I use this to generate codes to use in my pre-launch campaign and so far it has been great! Thank you so much for creating this!

pallaby

I used this app to import batches of coupon codes. Worked like a charm and couldn't have asked for more. Fantastic app and did exactly what I needed.

November 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, we truly appreciate it! Please let us know if you ever have any questions :)

Living Horse Tails

This app makes it sooo easy. It was taking waay too long to create individual codes as thank yous, etc, now it's done in no time.

November 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us 5-stars! We're pleased to know that the app is helping save you time, good luck with sales :)

Fittbo

Very useful and easy to use app! The codes are generated very fast (eg. 100 codes are imported in maximum 1 minute). You also have the option to export them. Very satisfied!

November 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to write a thoughtful review, we really appreciate it :)

4.A.B.G

goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5 stars, we rrrrrrrrrrrreally appreciate it :)

Hunt Essential

I have only generated discount codes and yet to use it for a desired purpose. Until I'm able to use it to generate leads which is my main goal here, I'm unable at this time to give an honest feedback that would be recommendable. Please stay turned!

November 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks for leaving us a review; Bulk Discount Code Generator is designed only to generate codes, it doesn't advertise the ability to generate leads at this time. We sent you an email with more information, if you have questions please don't hesitate to reply!

Local Food Drive-Thru

I am so new to all of this but this app is easy to use and I am pleased. I will have to use it for more time to really get a better sense, of course.

November 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review and we're glad you've found the app easy to use so far :) Just let us know if there's anything we can help with!