Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Brainzyme

Fantastic app. Very flexible. Bug free. Does what it says. Recommended. If you need an app for discount codes, this is one of the better ones out there.

VELVET SPIRAL TREE

I installed this app in the eventuality that I would decide to create numerous discount codes for a large amount of customers. I never got round to it, but could see that the way the app integrated with my store was set up in way that would have enabled me to do it seamlessly and with ease should I have gone ahead with it. So I would certainly recommend it to anyone who might be needing a feature like this. Thank you.

BROY

This plugin saved us 5 hours of work!
If you need a lot of unique codes and don't want to create them one by one - this is your plugin.
Righly recommended

CARADERO WATCHES

I LIKE THIS AP BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO USE , I WAS EXPECTING MORE DIFFICULT TO HAVE DIFFERENT SETS OF DISCOUNT CODES
I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THE AP IS PERFORMING SOON
SO FAR EVERYTHING IS STRAIGHT FORWARD

LLUME Jewelry

Very simple. Easy to use. Love it. best of all: free. Couldn't recommend this more. Used to make 20 discount codes with the names of influencers. Saved me 30 minutes in first go.

celiomx

Excellent app! Just what I needed. I've was searching one to help me to apply multiple discounts on my store, and this app help me with that.

September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for leaving us a sparkling review! We're glad you're finding the app useful on your shop and want you to know that if you ever need assistance, our support team is ready and waiting :)

OhmWords Modding

Just starting using this app, so far it's awesome. This app was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you.

September 18, 2020

Hello, thanks very much for your kind words, we're excited to hear you're finding the app awesome! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us 5-stars :)

Roost Factory Hoosier Offroad

Simple to set up multiple discount codes. Very intuitive to follow. Did not use to integrate with email campaigns.

September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve the app or if you have suggestions for us :)

LoaVerde

I really liked to generate the codes but I am having difficulty to see the code list. I would rate 5 star if I could reach the list easily.

September 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review and for sharing your concerns about viewing the code list! The info in this article will help you find them: https://help.seguno.com/article/240-how-can-i-view-my-codes

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team help@seguno.com if you have more questions :) Thanks so much for using our app!

Nurserylive

Excellent app. I generated 2 lac codes for my promotion partners and it did so smoothly. Just a suggestion to increase code limit from 10k to 50k with each run. thank u guys

September 3, 2020

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it... That 10k limit is only when you're pasting in codes and is more a technical limitation, unfortunately, and not one we can get around at this time. You can pick any number of codes to have us generate at once though... Good luck with your promo! :)