Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Diamonds & Gloss Australia

Excellent! Very easy and fast to use to generate coupon codes. I would recommend this app, its so easy

September 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing words like easy and fast. :)

Fayett Express

exelent app 100% recomended for add in your store, thank you to the deloper for create a amazing app for make the work easy.

August 29, 2019

You're so welcome! Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. :)

PRO.

So far so good, it was very easy to create a discount code. I would only recommend creating a video tutorial to make the process even easier.

August 29, 2019

Thanks for the review! And we appreciate the feedback, it's definitely a good idea. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Yoga Pant Outfitters

I used this app for the first time and have zero experience it was so easy. I wanted to give a discount to first time customer and in less than a minute I was done.

August 29, 2019

Great! Thanks for the review. We're so glad you found it easy to use. Please reach out if you ever need anything. Thanks again! :)

Belle's Boutique (M)

Great ! It help me save a lot of time and work efficiently. Thousand of discount code can be generate in few minutes ! Your store should try this.

GlacialPure

It is very convenient to use, especially suitable for users who need to generate a lot of coupon code, five stars

Super Mom Duper Kids

The app is great! It does save a lot of time ,easy to use and fast to create a code! Highly recommend it to everyone.

Lensfit.com® - Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Contact Lens, 100% Cashbacks, BUY 1 GET 1

It's good. But it would be great if you can add an option to fix an upper cap of the amount of discount a user can claim if discount is in terms of percentage. For Example, If we make a certain collection eligible for a certain discount %, then if there's no upper cap in amount of discount a user can claim, if a user adds multiple products into cart, that discount % is added to all products. Even though vendor intention is to give that discount on only one product per order.

HIGH CULTURED

It meets our needs for generating 10k different discount codes for one promotion! but if the used-code can show the customer email link after they purchase only, it could be more helpful. thanks

July 22, 2019

Thank you for the feedback here! We are happy to hear it is working for you otherwise.

La Cave à Laine

Fast, easy, and free! I was able to generate codes in minutes, with a lot of different choices and the customisation I wanted.

July 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! Your kind words mean a lot and we're happy to hear the app is working well for you.