Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Radicalplus

Many options, it works as expected.

Purafruta Com

I been using the Bulk Discount app from Space Squirrel, but had the ugly surprise that they now charge for cuopon creation, so I searched on shopify forums about bulk discount apps and found this app by Seguno, and completely FREE!!
Thank you very much for this great app! It even has more features than other bulk discount apps, fully recommended!

Socheap89

Loving it.. Good job, made our discount tier much easier

My Shopping Addiction Co

It wont let me export with a value. Therefore, I cannot use it with my reward app smileo. This is the whole reason I downloaded this app. If this gets fixed I will update my stars to 5.

Vertix Global

Simple as the others had mentioned and efficient.
Am testing this out with Mailchimp.
Thanks Seguno!

Tienda Mah

Very straightforward interface and gets the job done. No point in paying for other apps unless you need more advanced features. Thank you Seguno!

Kryptondesigns

Once I realised that the official Shopify bulk discount app had vanished, I quickly turned to this one. The interface is far superior to the Shopify one, and it works quickly and effectively. 100% recommended. There's no need to pay for one of the stupidly priced other ones.

Supervek

Great App with a user friendly interface. Support was very responsive to a couple of queries I had about the App Permissions. Ideal replacement to Shopify's now discontinued Bulk Discount Generator.

Petemporiums Com

Easy set up and easy to use. I like the flexibility of the app.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next