Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Kainenko

Did exactly what I needed. Imported 1,000 codes I had generated in excel with no problems - even removed 5 duplicates that I had missed

July 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a great review, we're glad to hear our app is helping your shop :)

Nibble & Nosh

This app is great! Saved me hours of work, I put my generated codes from bold subscriptions into shopify in a couple a minutes, Brilliant!

July 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

gift-prints.net

Awesome app, so simple and fast to use. Creates codes quickly and a really easy to use interface. Already one of our favourites.

June 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're finding the app to be one of your favourites :)

VetEnt

I liked it. It was really easy to use and super fast.
Not sure why we have to have 100 characters in this review though. That's annoying.

BR STORE SHOP ONLINE

muito fácil de usar bem simples recomendo esse app, obrigado pela ajuda me facilitando tudo na hora de criar meus cupons de descontos

June 30, 2020

Olá, muito obrigado por sua recomendação e palavras gentis, nós realmente apreciamos! Estamos felizes em saber que você achou o aplicativo útil e fácil até o momento, informe-nos se houver algo que possamos fazer para torná-lo ainda melhor :)

Tekitin Technology

this app is super quick and easy to use. constantly need it to upload to my mailing app which is now a streamlined process.

June 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear how the app is helping your store :)

Tri-Titans Athletic Apparel

Quick, Easy, Very helpful and time saving. We used it to generate giveaway codes giving away 100 units

June 30, 2020

Hi there, thank you! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Mon Stylo Français

Franchement top pour générer des codes en masse, sans limite en nombre, en chiffre, en lettre, avec caractères ou même en mélangeant... Juste top !

June 30, 2020

Salut, merci beaucoup pour votre avis 5 étoiles, nous apprécions vraiment que vous preniez le temps de nous en laisser un :)

Chefclub

It was really easy to use, well done and customizable, thank you very much, it made my day!
Greetings!!

Baby Boutique

This is one of the greatest apps I ever used! I can't wait to see the results! Thank you so much I appreciate your work :)

June 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)