Bulk Discount Code Bot

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 30, 2021

I used this app to create a set of 50 € voucher. The app was very straightforward to use. The code set was created in less than a minute. Strong recommendation!

Fitico Sportswear
Austria
Time spent using app: 10 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

June 28, 2021

it was straightforward in the additional options provided and saved me so much time! I'm excited to use it again.

Palette Notebooks
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it!

June 22, 2021

Saved me lots of time to add 50 individual codes and works! Would recommend. If you need lots of codes then use this

Bald Baker
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Seguno replied July 8, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

June 9, 2021

Great app for creating bulk codes, very quick useful and easy to use.
We used it to promote gift cards in some partners shops.

TCG Master
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 12 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

June 3, 2021

Can't believe this app is free.
It's just amazing.
It does exactly what I was hoping for an app like this to do. Warm thanks to the developers for making this tool and for making it free.

Queen's Delight
Denmark
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
Seguno replied July 8, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

May 19, 2021

So quick and easy to use! It has saved me so much time. I would definitely recommend this for all stores to use.

Pink Pigeon Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 minutes

May 10, 2021

This is a fantastic app. We use it on another of our stores, and we are delighted to add it to this store. Great support, too.

Gifts for Humanity
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Seguno replied July 8, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

May 9, 2021

Just downloaded it ad trying it out for unique voucher generation. Installation and integration was seamless. Not facing any issues so far.

Styched Fashion
India
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
Seguno replied July 8, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

April 29, 2021

I used this app to generate discount codes for Yotpo reviews. It's really simple to use and makes this a simple task.

ZOEVA EU
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
April 28, 2021

Wow! Super impressed on how user friendly this app is! Created them in like 30 seconds! Definitely saved so much time and frustration creating each code manually!

FaithandKai