Bulk Discount Code Generator

Bulk Discount Code Generator

by Seguno

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

CYBWEAR

this App helped me a lot im using it to attract more people from in store to our online website Great app ! thank you

April 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

GoWarehousify

Easy to use, fast and helpful.
You're able to setup the discount and get the codes no problem.
Offers all the options I needed.

April 5, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

LuvClip

I have 30+ years of software development experience, so I know good software when I use it. It was intuitive and easy to generate coupon codes. You should definitely read up on what coupon options are available for Shopify so that you understand how to use the Bulk Discount Code Generator. Also if you are trying to issue the same coupons in two or more different websites, the import and export features of the Bulk Discount Code Generator make that possible. I think that this app is a great free service to Shopify store managers.

April 5, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

BasraGlobal

This app helps to reduce huge workload in creating randomized coupon codes in bulk. It also helps in importing our manually created pattern wise codes into shopify.

March 11, 2021

Hi there, thanks for your feedback and we're glad to know you're finding the app helpful so far! Just let us know if we can assist you further in any way :)

Fashion.sa

The app is easy to use and fast. Made our life much easier compared to the previous situation without this app. We are satisfied.

Kulinarische Schnitzeljagd

Thanx. This is just what i needed. its hard to write 100 characters if you are just happy with the app. thumbs up!

Lou Lou & Company

Awesome app, if only it worked. Tried multiple times to create discount sets, and it said it would email me the .csv file once the codes were created. The emails never arrived. I emailed support and they sent me the file, but no explanation of why it wasn't working.

February 26, 2021

Hi there, I hope you are doing well. I am very sorry you had trouble exporting codes but wanted to clarify that is not a function of our app but Shopify itself. That being said, we are always here to help! If you reinstall the app, we'd be happy to run a script to retrieve the codes and send you a CSV file as we did back in September. Just let us know which discount set you'd like us to export :)

Star-Registration

does the job! Great app! Would always use it again - Using it for a lot of one-time codes for resellers

Moving Beans

So easy to use! Great UI and integration. We use it for big campaigns and referral partnerships and it works perfectly for that.

Aesthetic bodies & lifestyle

Really nice app. must use in shopify store . Go and install your store and enjoy the discount offer to your customer