4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient generation of large quantities of customizable discount codes. Its user-friendly interface and seamless Shopify integration make it easy to use. Merchants value the ability to export codes to a CSV file, modify a set of codes, and add prefix/suffix options. The app is praised for its speed, reliability, and accuracy. The support team is noted for their quick and responsive customer service. The app's ability to generate unique, one-time use discount codes is beneficial for promotional campaigns.

March 4, 2021

Thanx. This is just what i needed. its hard to write 100 characters if you are just happy with the app. thumbs up!

Kulinarische Schnitzeljagd
Germany
Seguno replied March 11, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Edited February 21, 2019

The mark of a good app is how the developer supports their product. This one is amazing. We had a problem exporting the unique codes into Mail Chimp and didn't spot it until too late but the developer happening to be contacting us at just that moment -due to our thumbs down review - and help us fix it right away. Never had that kind of serve before. It saved the day!

Cherry Classics Music
January 7, 2020

I use this app to help me bulk import discount code and this app is really helpful! I really appreciate this app!

StateCashmere
Seguno replied January 8, 2020

Hi, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! And we're so glad to hear that you're finding the app very useful, thanks again :)

October 3, 2018

Fantastic app! I am migrating over from BigCommerce and have several hundred coupon codes active on that platform. Using this app made it SO easy to bring them all over. It only took me 7 minutes!!!!

The Spinsterz
July 11, 2020

I used this app to create coupons for our giveaway. I love this app for its ability to create unique coupon codes and deliver them automatically. It really saved me a lot of time. Kudos to the developer.

Pawz World
Seguno replied July 15, 2020

January 11, 2021

Amazing app. So easy to use! I was just looking for a simple solution and this is it. I love Bulk Discount Code Generator!

Uthnou
India
Seguno replied January 12, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

September 21, 2020

I LIKE THIS AP BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO USE , I WAS EXPECTING MORE DIFFICULT TO HAVE DIFFERENT SETS OF DISCOUNT CODES
I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THE AP IS PERFORMING SOON
SO FAR EVERYTHING IS STRAIGHT FORWARD

CARADERO WATCHES
May 21, 2018

This is your 2nd app and another great app. Loved it.. Thanks

Pegase Online
India
Edited April 14, 2020

O Lorem Ipsum é um texto modelo da indústria tipográfica e de impressão. O Lorem Ipsum tem vindo a ser o texto padrão usado por estas indústrias desde o ano de 1500, quando uma misturou os caracteres de um texto para criar um espécime de livro. Este texto não só sobreviveu 5 séculos, mas também o salto para a tipografia electrónica, mantendo-se essencialmente inalterada. Foi popularizada nos anos 60 com a disponibilização das folhas de Letraset, que continham passagens com Lorem Ipsum, e mais recentemente com os programas de publicação como o Aldus PageMaker que incluem versões do Lorem Ipsum.

Allora Woman
Portugal
Seguno replied April 17, 2020

Olá, muito obrigado por nos deixar 5 estrelas, e realmente apreendemos a ironia por trás de sua descrição de Lorem Ipsum enquanto o usamos como conteúdo reservado :)

November 9, 2020

I was looking for an automatic unique discount code generator and this is the right fit! Thank you for the app!

OKRA