Bulk Discount Code Bot

Developer
Seguno
4.9
December 1, 2020

This works flawlessly! Perfect to generate bulk discount codes for things like offering discount for reviews via Stamped.IO.

GiftSpoke
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Seguno replied December 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

December 1, 2020

i just came across this app, it was Really easy install and to use, quick and simple app, thank you.

Wiles Mine's
Time spent using app: 7 days
Seguno replied December 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to know you're finding the app easy to work with. Please let us know if you ever have any questions :)

Edited November 29, 2020

Super convenient ! Used for a special "french black Friday" operation. Saved me one hour of manual editing !

Bastille
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied December 3, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear that the app has saved you time and that you're happy with it so far :)

November 27, 2020

Everything is ok at this time :D We needed to configure more than one discount at time so we choose this option

Crocs México
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied December 3, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Edited November 21, 2020

Update: Thanks for the thorough and helpful response by the developer support team, it's much appreciated. Was able to get this working using the workaround suggested so this seems like it will be quite a handy tool! Original -
This app doesn't work at all, I tried to make a buy x get x discount and it kept saying that a product needed to be selected, even though I was setting the constraints to be *by collection*

Dandelion Chocolate
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Seguno replied November 21, 2020

I'm very sorry to hear you hit a snag. We are here to help and hope we can turn things around for you. I just sent instructions as well as a workaround (our 'Add codes to discount' Admin action), please check your email for more details. Thank you for your patience, I hope you give this another try. Regardless, thanks for trying our app, we really appreciate it! :)