Seguno: Bulk Discount Codes

Generate sets of unique discount codes and stop coupon abuse.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

rebornletsgo

I just found this app perfect. Not too aggressive but obvious enough. I really spread word around when it comes. Many thanks to this team.

October 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we appreciate the feedback and your recommendation!

Devoted

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just love the app, amazing funtionality, recommend it to everyone .................................

October 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your recommendation and for taking the time to leave us a review, much appreciated!

The Engaged Legal Collective

I have used this app for two major collaboration opportunities needing thousands of codes. It worked perfectly. Very intuitive and super simple to implement.

October 23, 2019

Awesome, simple is what we do best! Thanks for the review :)

Karuna

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is great! I found it very easy to use and intuitive. Highly recommend!

September 23, 2019

Thanks for the recommendation and review! :)

Click Books

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Amazing app! Makes everything easier specially for our loyalty program. Just type in the discount details and it takes care of everything for you.

September 23, 2019

The loyalty program seems like an awesome way to utilize the app! Thanks for the review.

The Kold Compress

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I found Bulk Discount Code Generator when I had 300 codes to input. It's Simple & Easy! Saved me a whole heap of time!

September 23, 2019

That's exactly what we're here for, to save time! Thanks for the review. :)

Diamonds & Gloss Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent! Very easy and fast to use to generate coupon codes. I would recommend this app, its so easy

September 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing words like easy and fast. :)

Fayett Express

Time spent using app About 20 hours

exelent app 100% recomended for add in your store, thank you to the deloper for create a amazing app for make the work easy.

August 29, 2019

You're so welcome! Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. :)

PRO.

Time spent using app 38 minutes

So far so good, it was very easy to create a discount code. I would only recommend creating a video tutorial to make the process even easier.

August 29, 2019

Thanks for the review! And we appreciate the feedback, it's definitely a good idea. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Yoga Pant Outfitters

I used this app for the first time and have zero experience it was so easy. I wanted to give a discount to first time customer and in less than a minute I was done.

August 29, 2019

Great! Thanks for the review. We're so glad you found it easy to use. Please reach out if you ever need anything. Thanks again! :)