Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Elves Angels

Great customer service. Worked very well for us.

Somerford Country

Editing the images for Shopify is normally a painful and time consuming task. This makes it very simple.

Petstylish

this is good app for doing basic image editing: crop, resize, change canvas etc. I like it, and it's exactly what I need.

Unfortunately, there aren't enough options for selecting specific images. The filters are almost too basic. You will quickly outgrow the app. For instance, I want to find images with a certain ratio....images that aren't square. I can't select a single images out from the search. Would also be nice to select the images you want to edit instead of selecting all the images in the filter

As much as I like it, I will have to look for another app that has the same function, but better image search and selection.

Would also be nice to change images that are not part of a collection. For instance, I would like to change all the images associated with a collection (not a product) to be the same size.

Infringed Liberteez

implemented it on www.infringedliberteez.com truth t-shirt store and it worked awesome!

H20able

Seriously one click and my all my product photos alt text was edited. Works like it says.

Muboxe

Nice app, a must have for your store!

Arissa Kandis Clothing

I have have product images in different sizes as it takes away from the professionalism of the store. With this app, all images will be in the same size. I love it!

Stills Of Time

Hexton did it again! Another time saving app. Love the options. Easy to use.

Winerie

We recommend this app; its easy and save time a lot!

Knittinswithkittens

I've just started using this app but so far I find it very easy to understand and a powerful tool.