Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Hyttefeber

Spectacular app, really!
No more weird sizes of your images, make them all square with a few clicks. Fix your alt tags with no hassle. Update file names for a little edge. Reduce the file sizes of your images. And you can EVEN ADD time-sensitive stickers!

This quickly became one of my favorite Shopify apps right after upgrading, and I can highly recommend it. A must have if you have 100+ products in your shop.

Lucy&Roise

wow, it is a really cool apps. love it. if it has the function for improve my picture quality will be more appreciate

Bitsnbobs

Great service. Love the app. I would like to recommend this app to the new clients. Thank you!!!:-).

Reserved Pleasure

This app is such a HUGE time saver! Incredible. I upgraded after 10 minutes of playing with the free version. This is going to save me so much time.

MRS-RITCHIE.COM

I wasn’t sure I was using the app correctly. I assumed I would have to write all the alt in manually on a dashboard

Anak And Co

So far so good, needed to alt text over 300 images and it was all done within 10mins. Very helpful tool.

Escipion Official Online Store

Great app!
Does exactly what it says it will do, saves a lot of time and effort!
The free tier is good for a new store

Party Things Canada

Great App to help optimize images across our website. We have a large amount of products and over 5,000 images imported which were lacking Alt texts. This app is allowing us to fine tune the descriptions and in bulk! It is great for adding specific descriptions and it grabs name, product codes, vendor, product type if preferred. This task done manually would have taken us countless hours. Very happy!

Oulu Prints

This is an awesome app. It saves a lot of time. I love it!!! I would recommend it to anyone. Customer service from Hextom is awesome too.

Walmel

I use this app to help me edit images. I have never used it before but I found it easy to work with. I highly recommend it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 168 169