Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO | Reviews

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

1 - 10 of 2059 reviews

Flowers Gold Coast

pretty happy with the free aspects - not really a big fan of the monthly fee side of things, but the free stuff does what it needs to do.

HP Cycle | Off-Road Motorcycle Parts

Quick way to standardize images on site. Appreciate that it also renames and tags images on schedule.

June & January

This app saves us GOBS of time with Alt Tags for simple product pics! Wish I had installed it sooner.

Hooha

Fast and easy.
I used it to assign Alt text to all my product images and reverting the images from png to jpeg

dazzling-lolita.gr

I VERY HAPPY WITH IT USING IT SINCE A FEW DAYS LOOKS EASY I RECOMMEND IT IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER NO PROBLEM THEY GUIDE YOU

Goat Float Fly Fishing

Really great app to quickly add alt text and the schedule feature is perfect. Easy to use. Excited to try the other features.

Purebreed Kitties

this app and developer team in a rear trash this app and developer team in a rear trash this app and developer team in a rear trash this app and developer team in a rear trash

November 23, 2021

Hi,

We have not received any emails from you so we're not sure why you left a 1 star review. We sent you an email a couple of days ago to offer assistance but we have not received a reply.

If you have not received our email, please contact us at help@hextom.com. We can then help you with any issue you may have had with our app right away.

Life of Riley Pet Products

excellent app! - it saves so much time renaming and resizing images. I wish I had found it sooner. - Thanks

creatisto

Great App - helped me a lot. Really good in-app structure and helpful functions.
Very responsive customer service.

modernwallpaper.io

This app has saved us so much time and money. We no longer have to manually name our product images for SEO. And we have been able to cut a lot of our image editing subscriptions that we used to square and minimize images. This app does it all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 205 206