Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

1 - 10 of 1948 reviews

OnlyStoney

Really fast and easy to use. Helps provide and optimize your websites operating speeds. Highly recommend

Manor Gardens

This app is great. It helps me resize pictures, but it would be nice if they told you to use the crop tool from the get go. This is the best bulk image editor i have ever used.

capitalmedicalsupply.ca

We are a reseller and get most of you images from you suppliers. This app has saved us hundreds of man hours with simply squaring images. Not to mention to speed and SEO advantages that we have gained as well. We have tasks set to auto run daily, a true set it and forget automated solution. Thanks for being awesome!!

Trending Bag Store

I'm yet to check and understand if what all it has offered is really true or not.
hopefully, all shall go well. used this to increase page loading speed.

1001 Théières

This app is very usefull to automatize the images" alt text", it makes me saving time. I appreciate that.

The Next Shopping Place37.com

This is so awesome, I been have searching for ways to increase my page load speed. Thank you so much

Fashion 799

This is a very useful app in Shopify account, I use this app continually & advice to all Shopify users to use this app

Dependable Food

There are a lot of features that are perfect for what I need. I'm really hoping to get all of the alt text I need in the correct order.

The Health Place

This app is amazing, I watched tons of videos and used several apps but still didn't get the results I wanted. This app by itself did the job of almost 5 apps i ended up deleting. I am very pleased with this app. And customer service is such a dream, thank you.

Mtn Trading Company

This app helped take a huge load off of my shoulders as the only person working on my Shopify Store. And to know that this is done correctly is just even better. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 194 195