Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

11 - 20 of 1946 reviews

shop.theteacherscrate

Loved the app, it really helped me save time and focus on other tasks. I was able to resize all images to fit my webpage with minimal time/effort.

My Own Wheels

Needed to update 100's of alt image descriptions. Easy, huge timesaver. Very intuitive. Looking to check out the other features on the app.

EarthO'Clock™

Solid app! Bulk Image resizer is really useful when you have numerous products and you want to align pictures.

Little Miss Sew n Sew

This app is simply an app you cannot be without if you have a large product inventory. Saves 100's of hours of work !!

Los Colores de la Tierra

I needed to reduce image sizes to optimize my site speed. Unfortunately, and despite many personal recommendations, this app has not been helping anything according to the Shopify site speed report. I haven't added anything new in the meantime so I'm not sure why it has not helped. It might be just my site. Support was helpful in the way that they offered me a refund so I'm happy with that. Although, would have loved to get more help in how to use the app and actually succeed with my initial goal of optimizing my site speed.

The Nookie

The resizing function is a lifesaver. I wish I knew about this app months ago. Thanks for the great work.

WendyBirds Boutique

This app is great - very easy to use and saves me a ton of time and hassle on image resizing, alt-texts, SEO quality... thanks!

Jessie Breakwell Gallery

We use this app all the time for clients. Works incredibly well and worth the price. Great for clients who have a hard time "resizing" images.

MirrorMirrorLove

The app works really well. It has almost all functions that we need to manage images used for the shop.

Pupper's Picks

about to see how well this app works. just installed it fresh. I need to add a min of 100 charachters.