4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient bulk image editing and SEO enhancement features. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, excellent customer support, and time-saving automation capabilities. The app also improves website speed by optimizing images. While a free version is available, some may need to upgrade for additional features or larger image volumes. Many find it cost-effective, stating it has paid for itself in labor savings.

July 14, 2023

Good app, fast support. The app saves me a lot of time.
Features that I used: Alt text and rename files, I think it will be good for SEO. Fix the image to square, it makes my store display better.
Features I don't use: Minimize, I'm afraid it will degrade the image quality and make it look bad. Add watermark, I am afraid that images with watermark will be judged badly by google and affect SEO

Việt Music
Vietnam
Over 1 year using the app
October 23, 2023

new to image editing very handy tool

cool solutions
France
44 minutes using the app
February 5, 2024

I was OVERWHELMED by the fact that I am not especially "techno savvy" and needed my photos to be the same shape and size.

I reached out to "chat" and was helped by Darren. He walked me through my options and set me on the right path.

My distress over the situation DISAPPEARED!

Unwound Yarn
September 28, 2023

What a brilliant app. Just makes everything so easy - saves me literally hours upon hours of work. (labour costs). It's paid for itself already.
I think i'll quickly eat into the 25,000 monthly credits though :(

iDRIVENZ
New Zealand
About 1 hour using the app
April 8, 2023

It's certainly an easy way to update so many different aspects of your product images, great for SEO & also the watermarks for your images which are all over the internet - why not let people know where they're from!

Wire Industrial & Marine
About 1 year using the app
December 21, 2023

Facile d'utilisation

Adhocia
France
June 26, 2023

You guys are doing well so far by showing us the true value of what your tools can do on our Store. By the way, it's good I found this app with so much feature I was looking for, and I'm glad to recommend it to more people. You're the best.

Click2Cart 247
About 1 month using the app
June 7, 2023

Great app, makes it easy to edit photos, add sale stickers, resize your images and compress them. Highly recommend

TeciSoft
About 1 year using the app
June 27, 2023

easy to use interface, free version is okay although would need a paid plan for larger stores with lots of images.

Moon Beam Jewellery
June 13, 2023

I uninstalled this app, yet am still getting charged $99.99 per month. Please refund us and stop charging us. I have contacted shopify directly to attempt to get our money back - it even confirms in the billing that it was uninstalled Hextom: Bulk Image Edit & SEO (Uninstalled) $99.99 Bulk Image Edit Enterprise: 2023-05-20 - 2023-06-19

Pharmarcie.com
Hextom replied June 16, 2023

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to address a matter regarding the billing process following the uninstallation of our app, and also share some positive news.

Firstly, I'd like to clarify that the last charge you observed on your bill occurs subsequent to the uninstallation of the app. You may have noticed that the app is labeled as "uninstalled," which serves as an indicator that your subscription has been canceled. It's important to note that this does not imply any ongoing charges after uninstallation. Rather, it signifies the final bill in the billing cycle. This practice is consistent across all apps that operate on a monthly fee structure, ensuring fairness and transparency for our valued users.

Now, I am delighted to inform you that we have taken proactive steps to enhance your experience. Although it may not have been explicitly mentioned earlier, we have gone ahead and issued a refund for the charge incurred between the dates of 2023-05-20 and 2023-06-19. We sincerely appreciate your continued support and wanted to demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team. We are here to assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to providing you with an exceptional app experience.

Warm regards,