Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

marriex (PVT) LTD

best..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

You have been a super help optimising whole my pictures. Now my website is much more faster and the pictures quality remained unchanged. Thank you!

World of Great Things

Now, this is a fine app. I manage fifteen websites and have to write alt text one by one as I add the images. This app does it all for me automatically, once a day. Thank you!

Noah Living

Works perfect to bulk edit alt text of our images for seo! And this function is even for free! Happy user!

Aydins Jewelry

Colourful Pixie

I used this app to help me optimize my image alt text in bulk, it seems to be effective. I'd like to see more features available for free but good so far.

MOMON

Everyone must have, simply perfect, keep going team! <3

Alice & Blair

aliceandblair.co.uk

Moved from 5* to 4*.

Had a major outage with all product images vanishing today after I set a task for alt-tag rename... They fixed the issue via a back up reset (make sure you always back up!!!).

Cost us quite a lot in sales... Not really their fault and they did what they could to fix it. I worry that if this had happened during the Christmas period for example that we would have been really stuck without any support...

It's a great app and I really would want to leave it 5* but for that issue.

Special thanks to Erin for calling, that was appreciated. :)

House of Bub

I used this app to edit alt text for 500 products. such amazing app. Highly recommended. This app helps me to so much in SEO

Lil Aryenne

Works for me ;) I didn't use it much yet but it allows you to minimize picture sizes for website speed. :)