Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Qwerty Bay

Thank you so much for having a free version, as soon as my store starts bringing in the bacon, I will for sure upgrade just to support.

Déco Véro

Easy to use. I used it to do all my website's SEOs and square my product images! Thanks Bulk Image Edit!

motoliving

Great APP. Very easy to use and saves me a lot of time even if you have no idea about the alt text.
Highly recommend this app.

Ory & Winnie

Super easy, and saves me a ton of time, love it! I have just started using it but so far it is super easy to use!

The Ali's Caverne LLC,

I am using the free plan for now my review will come after the upgrade hope the app will live up to its name.

Linelink Online

The team at Linelink Online www.linelink.com.au love this app as it gives us some fantastic flexibility with our site in terms of image manipulation. Highly recommended to all website managers.

LeeAnn Scott Premier Bridal & Fashion Jewelry Boutique

For first time user it is very simple to use! I love the option to choose a free plan starting out.

Radio Depot

Makes the process of unifying aspect ratios very simple. 4/5 due to some of the PNG photos that were edited ended up showing as a black background instead of white/clear. This added a little bit of extra work, but overall it is a good experience.

www.radiodepot.com

Eko Kids

I've been looking for an app that would make my photos square. This app does exactly what I need, it's easy to use and fast! Best Image Editor I've used so far!

Drip Store WorldWide

hey i used this app to optimisze my product images on dripstoreww.com it was quick simple and affordable thanks