4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its automation in image editing tasks such as cropping, resizing, and format changing. Its bulk editing feature is praised for significantly reducing time spent on image modifications. The app also offers SEO enhancements that have improved product visibility for many merchants. It's noted for its user-friendly interface, clear instructions, and excellent customer service. Features like watermark addition, alt-text for SEO, and PNG to JPG conversion for store speed optimization are also appreciated. The app's ability to optimize all images in a shop quickly, improving site load times, especially on mobile devices, is another highlight.

December 6, 2023

Very good application, helps me save a lot of time in processing product images.
However, if the article uses product images, when the application changes the image file name, the image in the article will disappear due to the wrong url.

Enya Music Việt Nam
Vietnam
About 1 year using the app
December 4, 2023

If you're looking for a top-quality bulk photo editing program, Hextom is a perfect choice. This apps allows you to quickly and easily edit photos with a variety of features. You can resize photos, add alt text, rename files and more. After 4 months of usage, we have found that the results are always accurate and look great. What sets Hextom apart is their ability to choose whether you want to edit photos in 'manual' mode, or automate the editing with daily scheduling. Highly recommend!

Killington Sports
6 months using the app
December 28, 2023

Efficient and user-friendly bulk image editor for Shopify.

Tailored Trend Tailors1
3 months using the app
January 17, 2024

It is so easy to use and it delivers on all its promises.

The Scrapologist™
About 1 month using the app
July 14, 2023

Good app, fast support. The app saves me a lot of time.
Features that I used: Alt text and rename files, I think it will be good for SEO. Fix the image to square, it makes my store display better.
Features I don't use: Minimize, I'm afraid it will degrade the image quality and make it look bad. Add watermark, I am afraid that images with watermark will be judged badly by google and affect SEO

Việt Music
Vietnam
Over 1 year using the app
November 21, 2023

Awesome plugin that has saved us and the user tons of time on our site and therefore revenue.

Kavahana
About 2 months using the app
November 14, 2023

The best app for bulking cropping and editing photos!

Jerry Pair Atlanta
About 4 years using the app
June 7, 2023

Great app, makes it easy to edit photos, add sale stickers, resize your images and compress them. Highly recommend

TeciSoft
About 1 year using the app
June 26, 2023

You guys are doing well so far by showing us the true value of what your tools can do on our Store. By the way, it's good I found this app with so much feature I was looking for, and I'm glad to recommend it to more people. You're the best.

Click2Cart 247
About 1 month using the app
October 12, 2023

Been installed for a few years and very happy with this app, thanks

Merino Kids UK