Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

citrusstyles

Easy to install, easy to understand, great tutorial videos and quickly got done what I needed to. SEO text added to images in bulk for free

PMI Direct

I'm using this app to help my page load times. Seems to work pretty well so far and going to check it shortly on the load times.

JadyK Beautique

This app saves me a lot of time optimizing pictures for SEO on my website. Definitely worth the money.

Les Savons de Nana

Location France

Utilisé pour optimiser un minimum le site. Réduit correctement les photos et renomme aussi automatiquement afin d'éviter d'avoir des dsc00 etc

TIO

Great app for editing images, very quick and easy to use. I have now signed up to the paid for version

A Love Letter To

Easy af ajflhasjsadjskdjkasdjkasjdskjdaksdkasjdjaskdjskdkasjdkasjdkasjdkasjdkasdjkasjdskdjkjdkasjdkadjasd 100 characters limits are dumb

Aatama

Location France

Such an amazing app, with complex features designed a minimalist way. ROCKS. I recommend it to anyone who wants to make great changes a simple way :)

Yes Bebe

Really happy with this app so far. The crop by expansion to square images is super useful. I like that once you've found the right settings for you you can schedule it to run daily.

Design Blanks

I have had a few user error issues but the support is great and they are always quick to help me get back on track. I highly recommend this app!

Mope's Closet

I used the app for image compression, reshaping and Image Alt. I love the app so much, very smart app and it did an excellent job. It's a must have app for anyone running an ecommerce business.