Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Leightworks

It is a good product but Im not sure how do I remove all the numbers at the end of the file name? Could someone get back to me?
Info@leightworks.com

Klawk Watches

Been using this app to add alt-text to images for better SEO results and so that images appear when searching Google - App has been pretty easy to use and always seems to work without issues. I really appreciate this nice feature provided for free - saves me some time and very convenient.

rakeb.com

my flash sale bulk image edit Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using

Breezy Friday - Simply Better Shopping

This app helped me to save time to edit mass products for SEO friendly configuration. Useful to try.

Mobehacks

I have not started using and already prompted to leave a review. so far it looks great and user friendly. will stick to it,

Pepperstop Market

Very straightforward and easy to use app. It does what it claims in easy to follow steps. Reducing image size is important in loading the page and this does the entire store in one shot.

decalsaa

I just start to use it, and I want all I need to do is uploading my products basic info like images, titles, and small amount of descriptions. Then it can do all the SEO jobs for me: SEO title, SEO DESCRIPTION, SEO URL optimizations.

Leaf Spirit

I used this app and it helped me finish my website which I coulndt finishi the cropping by myself thank you

temvenmarket.com

so fa so good. i hope to come back to write an even better review. still waiting to see the effected changes

Boss Women of Color

I am in love with how quick and easy the Trim feature works. I am 100% satisfied with the service! Highly recommended App for your e-commerce store