Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

onlinemarkat

i love this applications, it made my life really easy and fast with professional bulk image editing

Weedipedia

Horrible costumer service. They charged me for a more expensive plan and didn't offer a solution or refund even if they agrees this was their mistake. Stay away!!

Custom Bikes

Super happy with this app. also got stuck a few times, popped them a mail and they helped me quickly and efficiently. 10 out of 10 thanks guys

Shed Specific

I needed to compress all y images at once Bulk Image Edit did that exactly. Easy and pain-free. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs compression for faster upload.

Family Exalter Store

I am using this app to improve my store and I hope you can upgrade for a cheaper version and more available

Pulsecomics

This app is very user friendly, provides fast results. Highly recommend for people looking for bulk editing

The Little Tichel Lady

I used the app to resize and minimize images and worked amazingly. It helped our store run much faster. Customer service was very helpful

Papelhogar

The program is perfect for renaming images and alt text to increase SEO. I have also used image resizing by expansion. It has worked very well. I have not yet used other features but I liked what I have used. It is highly recommended.

StuxxPluxx

bonjour a tous c'est a premere utilisation pour linstant cest parfait . vous me faites souver un trouver remorcable. convertir simple en kelke clique seulement et le tour es jouer

Trump Went to Washington

I had 400+ images converted from PNG to JPG yesterday but just noticed today that it converted them to low-quality JPGs, probably 3-4 on the 1-12 quality scale. I just had to reverse them all. I searched before and after and I can't find where I can control quality. I'll have to get a different app.