Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

61 - 70 of 1970 reviews

Shoe Baker ATL

This app made my task of tedious editing so much more simple. I highly recommend this. No more tedious work!!!

Aftermarket Muscle

So, far this app looks great and is easy to use. I can give a better review once my images have been edited but they are asking for a review before hand.

Pulse Designer Fashion

Seemed easy to use from the start. Hopefully it does what is says. We will see. I will come back and update my review after i have used it for some time.

Thoughtful Vibes

Made improvements easier. Needed some pictures of my products to be compressed in order for my store to run faster.

RMK Leather Works Australia

Ive only used this app for alt text on images for SEO results. There are so many other handy tools to help your website.

Ethical Cashmere

It's really easy to use, quite intuitive. I'd have given it 5 stars except that the filtered edits didn't work sometimes, or some of the edit options didn't work (e.g. canvas resize didn't work, but resize width does). These are not dealbreakers though.

Morgyn Danae Wellness

I have used this app in the past and I liked it. I am now helping a new client with SEO and I really like the way this app makes automated image alt text quick and easy.

Luxory Pets

Works great for me, easy to use. As a small business owner (just started) I wished there was a free plan for more then 1000 produkt images. Now You have to pay if you have a shop with more then 3000 products, for a starting shop owner its not attractive to pay per month for an app.

Cactus et Ananas

Very simple and fast to use. I use it regularly to minize the size of some picture . I save me time for my e-shop.

TEOV

Thanks for this useful tool! I use this app mostly for product image resizing. The app is super easy to use and does exactly as advertised!