Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

UVCleanse

so far so good , havent had any problems yet but we will see how things go when we keep using this app

The Morning Star

Whoa, it is literally as easy as 2 clicks!! I'm impressed. I wondering if a tool like this existed because I have a lot of pictures that did not have any alt-text. And voila!

Naïl & Naïs

Great app, really simple to use and makes life a lot easier. Especially the bulk editing for Alt texts is amazing!

ChottiMandi

Just used it for a while. it's a breeze, learning graph is just flat. Well done. All tasks accomplished without any hassle.

McCaul

Great for adding alt text to images you've forgotten to do.
Leaves the ones you have done alone, and gives nice templates.

Famous Rebel

This app is great! Not only does it do everything ..and I mean EVERYTHING ! It has just about one of the nicest and simplest layouts to use. Everything just works. And NO. I don't work for them ! I would recommend all their apps ..I use a couple and all have been great.

jarbarlar

I used this app to help me with alt text editing. it saved me tons of time as i have a lot of product i would definitely recommend this to anyone

Balderson Village Cheese

Awesome, awesome, awesome! A quick and easy way to optimize your store images. Resize, square and convert your images in seconds!

Wall Quirks

As usual, Hextom apps let you save tons of time

NoLo Jewelry

This is a great app, it's very useful and saves A LOT of time for bulk editing the ALT tags for images!