Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Tot and Baby

I used the app to edit images and alt text. Its simple and straight forward. Makes my life easy, especially since I am new at this! So grateful!

Premium Home Source

This is a terrible app. If you choose to use this app and use Google Shopping for driving traffic, any watermark/text you add onto you product will flag as an error from Google and it will STOP showing your product. This is known as "promotional overlay" and Google will reject your products. Rejected products mean it will not show this on Google Shopping and you will not get sales through this channel.

I reverted all my products back to normal using the app a few days ago and I am STILL having errors so my products are not showing. I've lost at least 1 week of sales and counting and highly recommend NOT to use this app if you use Google Shopping.

Lindseyhasit

Great app. Really recommend it. It’s easy to use and it’s working in the background so just let it run and you can do other important things

DownShifting Vintage Menswear

No idea. I'm just now using it and this irritating survey popped up. Makes me want to delete the app.

sKit Sanitizing Solutions

Very helpful app. It added image alt text to all my images in no time. Highly recommended, thank you!

Bodymune Natural Organic Supplements

I just started. The steps were extremely easy to follow. The results were amazingly good. Upgraded to basic plan. It's worth it.

Super Parent Box

thanks for the app! we've only just begun, but we hope that everything is fine. ...................................

WearBU.com

So far so good. Best app I've found to update my image alt tags in bulk with great filters. and this feature is free!

MEKAMART

Set up auto image text alt editing and running daily. Will wait to see how it turns out. So far looks so good! Highly recommend!

The Governor Sports and Nutrition

so far so good , i like the look of this app, it seems straight forward and easy to use , which is always a big help