Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Hinge Stand

Easy way to bulk edit the images of your website. Alt text, rename, compress and more. Recommend it. g

MUArvelous

This app is truly a lifesaver! I thought I would have to manually resize all of my product images...nope. This app does it all! I can't wait to use the other features!

Uniqify

This app works exactly as it was designed to do! really simple but does an excellent job so far. We have a lot of images so renaming for SEO was so easy and improved our page load time by reducing the size of the image

The Lemurian Rose

I love this app to add alt text to images. It saves me sooo much time..Thank you! It also was a real life saver to help resize images when I was building the site.

Onlyapparels.com

Very nice app to update alt text in bulk. Just few clicks and job done.Thank you very much for this app

shopsigal

I used this app to change both the size and the aspect ratio of all my product images in bulk. It worked perfectly

N'omose Couture

so far so good....wish we could try the file name edit in the free version. I like it's easy to work with.

STELLA CHROMA

Very simple to use. Easy to compress images and add alt text. Very nice to change files names too. Excellent for SEO!

Wolf Merchandise

Looks good so far will have to wait and see how it performs and its asking for more words like how am i mena review before usinf

Dimension Clothes

It was my first time using and it was Fast and easy to use, works very well with my website I strongly recommend