Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

CharisCross

Location Namibia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has helped me get more done in less time. I now can focus on other thing and do not need to worry about editing my products manually. Great and useful app indeed.

Gtrekker Everywhere

Time spent using app 3 minutes

So Far so good for this APP will have to see how it goes as I use it more to see if I want more from them. If it does what it says then we may have a winner.

Thistle Stitch Design

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I have only just started to use the app to help with my SEO and ALT Text but it seems simple enough.

Big Cat Cables

Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent product, an easy way to improve your SEO on your store's site. Love it , pricing is decent, and scalable

Tiptophomedecor

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Works like a charme!! Easy and fast. You can automate the seo proces so you are sure you dont forget it.

For Dog Lovers

This is just insanely amazing! The App is so smartly done I was impressed! It helps you reshape and rename your products in the blink of an eye.
Also super easy to work with. Absolutely recommend it!
Lyuba
For Dog Lovers Owner

Cheryl Stevens Studio Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to bulk crop my 4:3 images in to square images for Shopify. OMGosh... what a time life saver!

Trav

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app. It is very good. I recommend this for anyone trying to optimize their images within their Shopify store.

Well Health Hub

Time spent using app 33 minutes

Excellent application. Makes it really easy to resize all images at one time. Saving you a lot of valuable time.

Nurchure Educational Games

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Good.......................Good.......................Good.......................Good.......................