Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Panache Moda

The app is simple to follow and works effectively, I used it to minimize my images without much effort.

Images-In Corner

Absolutely perfect for working. Thanks to developer.
Work well with huge collection of pictures and products.
Do what it say.

JAZZUP

I like this app so much, it's super useful, intuitive and really achieves its purpose. Very happy and satisfied.

FEA Home

Excellent, easy to use for image editing and product editing in bulk. would recommend if need to do bulk edits to products and images, saves a lot of time!

Prayility Apparel

I used this app to help keep my product images the same size I like how it tells when the update is completed and allows you to choose box images.

Pieveregina - Apicoltura Biologica - Azienda agricola Carlo Alberto Avanzolini

It seems a very good app and well designed, I will have to use it a little bit more to see the real functionality but it is really easy to use

Sevenedge Perfect Gifts

MUST HAVE app if you want your shop to look professional.
To be honest, i don't like Shopify apps cause most of them slow down your store etc.
But there are 2 apps i cannot miss and that Buld Image Edit and Product Product Edit, both from the guys from Hextom.
Extreme good support etc, highly recommened apps!

Tot and Baby

I used the app to edit images and alt text. Its simple and straight forward. Makes my life easy, especially since I am new at this! So grateful!

Premium Home Source

This is a terrible app. If you choose to use this app and use Google Shopping for driving traffic, any watermark/text you add onto you product will flag as an error from Google and it will STOP showing your product. This is known as "promotional overlay" and Google will reject your products. Rejected products mean it will not show this on Google Shopping and you will not get sales through this channel.

I reverted all my products back to normal using the app a few days ago and I am STILL having errors so my products are not showing. I've lost at least 1 week of sales and counting and highly recommend NOT to use this app if you use Google Shopping.

Lindseyhasit

Great app. Really recommend it. It’s easy to use and it’s working in the background so just let it run and you can do other important things