Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Strong Binds

i really like this app! it helps improve the speed of my website. keep in up and thanks for the apps!Good Job!

Prints Philippines

Been using this app for quite some time now and I was really surprise how my images appear all over Google on top of every search results. Certainly a big SEO help. Thank you so much Hextom Inc. for this awesome app. I think you deserve 5 star rating or much higher than that.

Fishingcrown

Very good app. Exellent support I recommended for everyone If you want your store to be faster ... :)

BioTech Life Sciences

Great app and it's free - what more could you ask for?

Helping with speeding up the site so this is essential!

Punk Juice Vape Store

really cool app to help get things done quickly in relation to images alt text. recommended for every shopify store owner.

Born & Raised United

Easy to use and saves A TON of time. It also will run everyday so you can set it and forget it! Wouldn't go without it.

Vellaire

Is very good app. I recommended.ave been using for a few months now and will definitely keep using for a long time to come.

Best Price Car Sales ltd

Wow.. quick and so easy to use. I would highly recommend this App, and on top of that, it's free! Will lookout for more from this company in the future.

Toolsuni

I used this app and I like it. Increase the speed of loading my website and 50 image for editing for 1 month for free is enough for small shop.

TheLifestyleHut

such a great app with lots of different uses, have been using for a few months now and will definitely keep using for a long time to come.