Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

ARIMA

This app really helps you minimize images without losing quality and helps with updating alt-text and SEO. It's easy to use and is a time saver. I highly recommend.

dohandsfree

A very useful application I found this useful to keep my store consistent. I really recommend it for use.

azulawallart

Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect

univers-troll

Wonderful extension i'ts cvery good for my image !!! I realy love theis app when i try to cry it's so bad

Zulufița - Pentru un păr creț și îndrăzneț

Very good application, bulk editing can be so frustrating when considering SEO tasks, so regarding images this bulk tool realy helps. Thank you.

eStore Kart

I love it at first sight. Its super easy, saves lots of time for me. I installed it just today and will provide another review in some weeks.

halloweenspoils

Nice app, helped reduce files size significantly. It's a great app, I recommend it. Nice app, helped reduce files size significantly. It's a great app, I recommend it.

Hinge Stand

Easy way to bulk edit the images of your website. Alt text, rename, compress and more. Recommend it. g

MUArvelous

This app is truly a lifesaver! I thought I would have to manually resize all of my product images...nope. This app does it all! I can't wait to use the other features!

Uniqify

This app works exactly as it was designed to do! really simple but does an excellent job so far. We have a lot of images so renaming for SEO was so easy and improved our page load time by reducing the size of the image