Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

My Home Pub

So far, it looks great and is easy to use. I haven't started using it yet and have already offered to leave a review.

Curvy, Comfy & Beautiful

I use this app to compress images - I've set it to the automatic setting - I love how easy it is. Set it and forget it!

StayShielded

The bulk image edit seo is a great app especially as the free plan gives you a lot of value this is why this app is so great

zeezymart

I use this app to keep me well organized and to save time. Its an all-in-one APP that covers every task you need. It is well worth it. Its a great app!

voicenatural

I have been using this app for a few weeks now on my store www.voicenatural.com . It works well in reducing the image sizes and in optimizing the SEO using file name changes and alt-tag for images. The price is not too high and worth using if you have multiple product images.

Leightworks

It is a good product but Im not sure how do I remove all the numbers at the end of the file name? Could someone get back to me?
Info@leightworks.com

Klawk Watches

Been using this app to add alt-text to images for better SEO results and so that images appear when searching Google - App has been pretty easy to use and always seems to work without issues. I really appreciate this nice feature provided for free - saves me some time and very convenient.

rakeb.com

my flash sale bulk image edit Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using

Breezy Friday - Simply Better Shopping

This app helped me to save time to edit mass products for SEO friendly configuration. Useful to try.

Mobehacks

I have not started using and already prompted to leave a review. so far it looks great and user friendly. will stick to it,