Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

Vuelo 420

Me sirvió bastante para ajustar el tamaño de las fotos de mis productos y a comprimir las fotos sin que perdieran calidad. muy buena

Epic Loot Shop

Use this app for over 2 years now, Great features! It is Easy to use, Doing its job great. Recommended!

vapepx.com

Great app... use this for both of my websites. I highly recommend this for fast and easy imaging modifications.

Medimodels

It seems like this app is well maintained and is easy to use. It gets a lot done and quickly. I have not used all the functions but so far so good.

Revival Ink

I used this app to reduce my images sizes. It's helped speed up my shopify store load time. It is easy to use. Thanks!

Framed Jane

I absolutely LOVE this app! So easy to use and just run to assist with SEO etc. Highly recommend it!

Granville Brothers

Just started using this tool on a Shopify store to bulk add alt text to all my images.. Very easy so far. :-)

Blazing Beauty Ave

Great app so far. Just downloaded so not sure what to expect in the end. Excited to see how my store may benefit from it.

PreloveFashion

Thank you team. I love This app. Great for a Beginner
Safe a lot of time on the Alt Text Love Prelovefashion South Africa

Arctic Seal Wine Coolers

I use this app to help reduce the file size of images and resize them in order to have faster load times. It works great. Super easy to use. I gave it 4 stars because there is no way to upload individual images that aren't product images or asset images.

March 25, 2022

Thank you for your comment. We decided to add the feature you requested. Now in Bulk Image Edit, you can upload individual images from a zip file. This feature works across all image types: product images, asset images, collection images, blog images and setting file images.