Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

voom.cl

I used this app to reduce the size of the images and it really worked! I recommend this app to anyone who wants to use it

Phyllis + Rosie

This app is very easy to use! It automates a lot of time-consuming image update tasks that would require days to complete.

Taylorson

Save plenty of time editing product image one by one, life saver app. :) Thanks a lot. Amazing app, highly reco.

Exceenstores

Enjoying the app so far. It's so easy to bulk edit images, compared to other SEO apps. I highly recommend this app!

Dontfurgetthecat

Very good app! Started adding ALT TEXTs late, and I was able to catch up easily with the help of Bulk Image Edit. It's easy to use and lead to exactly the expected result. For new users, the wait until the job kicks off might be a little scary. Rest assured, the job ran after a few minutes, and it had very good progress information.

On the nit-picky side: Vendor, please don't ask me for a review after I've scheduled a job. I'm tempted to tell you off for that, since I haven't seen any results yet. After reviewing the job results is a way better time.

Besides that, thank you for such a great app!

xotic-performance

Hello, everybody.
This app is very good.
I am using this app in my store.
My store website speed is very high.Great!

Luxe 39

Downloaded this app yesterday and have found it the easiest of all to use. Squared off my photos to make them all consistent which makes the UX of the site more professional. Renamed all photo files very quickly. Intuitive to use. Much better than other image apps I've trialed. https://luxe39.com

MelakaStore.Com

Just installed. Since this app is asking for a review, I can give five stars for its image alt text. That's the only function I have so far used.

Prynce Clothing

bmmm b

OLATI

New to the app but i am looking forward to using it to help me get some sales with help with my SEO's