4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its automation in image editing tasks such as cropping, resizing, and format changing. Its bulk editing feature is praised for significantly reducing time spent on image modifications. The app also offers SEO enhancements that have improved product visibility for many merchants. It's noted for its user-friendly interface, clear instructions, and excellent customer service. Features like watermark addition, alt-text for SEO, and PNG to JPG conversion for store speed optimization are also appreciated. The app's ability to optimize all images in a shop quickly, improving site load times, especially on mobile devices, is another highlight.

October 12, 2023

Been installed for a few years and very happy with this app, thanks

Merino Kids UK
11 months using the app
June 13, 2023

I uninstalled this app, yet am still getting charged $99.99 per month. Please refund us and stop charging us. I have contacted shopify directly to attempt to get our money back - it even confirms in the billing that it was uninstalled Hextom: Bulk Image Edit & SEO (Uninstalled) $99.99 Bulk Image Edit Enterprise: 2023-05-20 - 2023-06-19

Pharmarcie.com
9 months using the app
Hextom replied June 16, 2023

Hi,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to address a matter regarding the billing process following the uninstallation of our app, and also share some positive news.

Firstly, I'd like to clarify that the last charge you observed on your bill occurs subsequent to the uninstallation of the app. You may have noticed that the app is labeled as "uninstalled," which serves as an indicator that your subscription has been canceled. It's important to note that this does not imply any ongoing charges after uninstallation. Rather, it signifies the final bill in the billing cycle. This practice is consistent across all apps that operate on a monthly fee structure, ensuring fairness and transparency for our valued users.

Now, I am delighted to inform you that we have taken proactive steps to enhance your experience. Although it may not have been explicitly mentioned earlier, we have gone ahead and issued a refund for the charge incurred between the dates of 2023-05-20 and 2023-06-19. We sincerely appreciate your continued support and wanted to demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team. We are here to assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to providing you with an exceptional app experience.

Warm regards,

Sophie

June 29, 2023

im really liking this app, it has improve my alt texts, but i want to really learn how to use it more. It has many features that I know I probably should use, but Im still learning

amazinggiantflowers
2 days using the app
July 5, 2023

Great app with perfect features. I've used it for our site for my first time on shopify and I'm strongly recommend it.

ג'סטה שופ | JestaShop
Israel
6 days using the app
July 2, 2023

Warning !!
I upgraded 5 days ago to resize my images, but their app didnt resize any new images for me ( only 46 images for the free plan earlier), i kept trying and system shows me that i have reached monthly limit. I even tried to contact them 6 times but they didnt even check my account , and simply asked me to wait to next month and then ask me to wait 2 more working day for their reply,
It is so disappointing and frustrating. Horrible experences!! Pls refund me

TARFEEH-#1 Sunglasses & Color Contacts Lenses Worldwide
United Arab Emirates
7 days using the app
Hextom replied July 3, 2023

Thank you for reaching out to us. I appreciate your concerns, and I would like to clarify a few points. Firstly, I want to assure you that we have promptly responded to each of your messages on the same day they were received, even during our national holiday.

In regards to the credit usage, we have provided a detailed explanation of the tasks that utilized the credits. Furthermore, as a gesture of goodwill, I have offered you additional free credit for your use.

I apologize if there has been any miscommunication, but I'm genuinely perplexed as to why you are upset with our support. If there's anything specific that you feel we could improve upon, I would be more than happy to address it and work towards a satisfactory resolution.

September 28, 2023

What a brilliant app. Just makes everything so easy - saves me literally hours upon hours of work. (labour costs). It's paid for itself already.
I think i'll quickly eat into the 25,000 monthly credits though :(

WOW

Love Light Minnesota
1 minute using the app
October 23, 2023

new to image editing very handy tool

cool solutions
France
44 minutes using the app
July 14, 2023

Used to bulk crop images, saved me a ton of time. Had to revert and manually re-crop a couple, but overall it was well worth the money for a large one-time use.

callistafaye