Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

31 - 40 of 2031 reviews

Dragons Head Shop

nice app and very intuitive, it's very easy to use and gives good results and is helping me have a uniform picture/image strategy for my store, Some free credit when you sign up would be nice or a free trial, that was one of the only things that put me off the app but I needn't have worried

Dirty Jane

This app replaced some serious work time. I don't have to spend the time in Canva that I did before getting this app. I know it's on autopilot and my alt-tagging, image sizing and a whole lot more is taken care of while I focus on other work.

Care For Yours

Its a good app. but there is no option of optimising home page, about us images. It would really help if there was option to optimize these images

Sacred Omens

it costs 9$ for 1000 pictures a month and most of us have less then 500 anyway and it saves you about 30H renaming them by hand.
that's what I call bang for buck!
great app highly recommended

Hote Store

The app does what it supposed to do. I needed it to resize all pictures and converting png to jpg. Can Recommend downloading it.

Moes RC Shack

Really uncomplicated and quick way to optimize the speed of my store
really good, I completely recommend it

Rosemary's Garden

I have used the Internet since it was called ARPANet when it was funded and developed by the U.S. Department of Defense. And that means I have used many different apps since 1978. What I like about Bulk Image Edit is if I do not understand exactly what an option does, their staff jump in and give me step-by-step directions that actually do what is intended. So that means I highly recommend this app. Try it. You'll like it.

Hose in a Hurry

Straightforward and easy-to-use app. Currently have a job sitting in the queue and hoping once that runs through I can see positive results. It seems to work like it is supposed to.

Busted Wagon Designs

I am currently trying the app out. Like how it works. I'm trying to increase my SEO and hope this will continue to be a useful app to get it done efficiently.

Pop of Flava

Great app. Helps with the speed of my store. Manages my product picture sizes and allows for bulk editing. Would recommend.