Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Sport and Activities

I use this app to help me enter the Alt text, Minimize the front pictures and to make them square. Easy to use and very fast.

Friday Sock Co.

Saved me tons of time editing alt text for all my product images in shopify for better SEO practice!

onlinemarkat

i love this applications, it made my life really easy and fast with professional bulk image editing

Weedipedia

Horrible costumer service. They charged me for a more expensive plan and didn't offer a solution or refund even if they agrees this was their mistake. Stay away!!

Custom Bikes

Super happy with this app. also got stuck a few times, popped them a mail and they helped me quickly and efficiently. 10 out of 10 thanks guys

Shed Specific

I needed to compress all y images at once Bulk Image Edit did that exactly. Easy and pain-free. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs compression for faster upload.

Family Exalter Store

I am using this app to improve my store and I hope you can upgrade for a cheaper version and more available

Pulsecomics

This app is very user friendly, provides fast results. Highly recommend for people looking for bulk editing

The Little Tichel Lady

I used the app to resize and minimize images and worked amazingly. It helped our store run much faster. Customer service was very helpful

Papelhogar

The program is perfect for renaming images and alt text to increase SEO. I have also used image resizing by expansion. It has worked very well. I have not yet used other features but I liked what I have used. It is highly recommended.