Bulk Product Editor & Sync

Bulk Product Editor & Sync

by Ablestar

Bulk edit, export & import your products. Save hours of work

Physique Tea

There are certain companies I look to for apps when I need something done on my website; 2can is one of those app companies. The customer support is the BEST I have ever seen.

The apps work great. I especially this bulk editor so I don't have to waste a bunch of time manually entering data one by one by one. If I have a question or issue Daniel answers right away and is always eager to help even if my question might sound ridiculous. Other app companies just send you an automated email saying they received my email and someone will respond in 24 hours. 24 hours seems like forever when you have a tech issue.

I definitely recommend 2can apps. I wish they had more apps, especially ones for marketing and conversion.

Plaques On Demand

I rarely give five stars rating to anything, but I must admit everything with the app has been phenomenal! I have made several changes in my Shopify store and all of them have been easy and quick with great results. I am assuredly buying the app. Keep it up, guys!

Redneck Nation

Does not work correctly. 1. can not find collections when using their filter system 2. Choose to change the price on 22 items and said it did but really only changed half. (have screen shot video) Don't use it often so didn't know about how glitchy and bad it was until now. Do not recommend wound up just doing it all manually. Waste of time and waste of money.

Diamond Dream Jewelry + Apparel

Very user friendly! Had to change all the Vendors and this made it very seamless. Tried some other bulk editors but this definitely the best

Handbags Specialist Headquarter

amazing app! Works flawlessly, saved me hours on editing! Rebuilt a corrupted product database in less than of quarter of the time it took for the original. Made considerable improvements to my original. Thanks. Great Product

BaNG! Clothes

An idea so simple, yet so useful and helpful. Phenomenal time saver. And so neatly implemented. On top, customer support goes above and beyond to resolve any issues. They even added custom functionalities we needed in less than 24 hours. Truly recommend this app for all those needing to frequently make any type of serial edits to products in their stores.

Hey Casey

Fantastic app - edited 473 products in minutes!

My Clearance Tech

It would've taken me about 3-4 hours to update the prices of all of my products. With this app, it took me less than 5 minutes from installing the app, to editing the prices, to leaving this review.

The Art Gallery Nyc

Wonderful app, they were able to accommodate the fields I needed to edit my products. I would recommend this app

Cath Ann

Fabulous app. Extremely fast. Well done.