Bulk Product Editor & Sync

Bulk Product Editor & Sync

by Ablestar

Save hours editing, exporting, and importing your products

Changemint

Excellent app that makes it easy to bulk edit your products. Saves many hours, and perhaps days. Great job!

Bluestreak Crystals

Brilliant app and fast helpful support from Dan. I have just been using this app to re-price my entire store and it took me two hours instead of weeks! The product filtering capabilities are granular and the ability to re-price rounding to the nearest 9p as opposed to a fixed amount is exactly what i wanted. The app is fast and works, I can't recommend it enough.

Js Case Outlet

You guys are AWESOME! I wish the trail was longer though

Justbefit

I like the App, It works great, however, I didn't like two things!

- $14.99 for a new store with all other apps is too much even though when you have a successful business it will be totally fine.
- The main thing I didn't like is that the app wanted me to agree and approve the monthly charge of $14.99 upon installation, even though there is 3-day free trial. In the busy lifestyle we all have, I can see this as something easily forgettable and let it charge my account until one day I realize I paid $ for something I was using consistently!

Overall good stuff! It works!

Mydogmonsters

So far so good! I like all the options available to bulk edit my products. Saves a ton of time!

Fast And Friendly Products

So far so good - within 30 minutes of installing this app, it already saved us more than the monthly subscription cost.

Highly recommended!

Luvfitjewelry

Yess!! This app is perfect! All I wanted to do was reduce prices by a small amount and it did that in no time! Thank you!

Aussie Traders

Seems like a really good and useful product

Gotpetsupplies

Amazing! A project that would typically take us 2-3 hours to complete updating MAP pricing took less than 3 minutes start to finish with this app. I emailed the developer and inquired if it would be possible to have the functionality of being able to look up products during an import via UPC / Barcode and it was added within hours. Thank you.

S R Knives Inc

Very good app for Canadian Shopify uses. You can change the prices with the fluctuation US$ in minutes. Simply click on all items and change the price in seconds.Absolutely Brilliant app. Highly recommended.