Bulk Product Editor & Sync

Bulk Product Editor & Sync

by Ablestar

Bulk edit, export & import your products. Save hours of work

Fast And Friendly Products

So far so good - within 30 minutes of installing this app, it already saved us more than the monthly subscription cost.

Highly recommended!

Luvfitjewelry

Yess!! This app is perfect! All I wanted to do was reduce prices by a small amount and it did that in no time! Thank you!

Aussie Traders

Seems like a really good and useful product

Gotpetsupplies

Amazing! A project that would typically take us 2-3 hours to complete updating MAP pricing took less than 3 minutes start to finish with this app. I emailed the developer and inquired if it would be possible to have the functionality of being able to look up products during an import via UPC / Barcode and it was added within hours. Thank you.

S R Knives Inc

Very good app for Canadian Shopify uses. You can change the prices with the fluctuation US$ in minutes. Simply click on all items and change the price in seconds.Absolutely Brilliant app. Highly recommended.

Kandii Oshii

I wish i could give it 6 stars, so easy to use and makes edits quickly to large inventory.

3dswag

What an amazing app! Works flawlessly, saved me hours on editing!

Shopping Sale News

Incredible. Tried others, but settled here. Rebuilt a corrupted product database in less than of quarter of the time it took for the original. Made considerable improvements to my original. Thanks. Great Product

Gardensupplyguys

Hands down the very best in functionality and support. I have used a few bulk editing programs throughout the years and finally found the 1 and only APP needed. Here is why this APP is so special.
1. Price based on Functionality
2. Can basically do 500% more functions than APPs priced at the same monthly rate.
3. Easy and Intuitive to use which makes you save hours and hours of time each week.

Lastly and the Biggest shout out to the boys over at 2Can APPs. They want to hear your ideas and needs. They follow up and communicate with interest towards your specific needs. I cannot express enough how important it is to work with APP Developers who actually care about making the very best APP for Shopify Store owners. They added a function just based off a need for my company to do bulk update SKU / Inventory Levels from our supplying warehouses which will now allow a downloadable CSV file listing newly added SKU's which are not in our store but in the newly added list we just uploaded. This feature alone has saved our company so many hours of countless checking to stay up to date with the most recent new products being offered and to stay ahead of our competition with being the first to offer the best / new products being released in the horticulture market place.

BIG THANKS TO ALL AT 2Can APPS YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE !
JESSE N.
www.gardensupplyguys.com

Rampart Corp

Truly amazing... here's why.

This app is what the Shopify Products page should have been! Allows you to ACTUALLY use the 'does not contain' and other search modifiers, unlike Shopify's absolutely garbage interface. This is also much faster, shows you a preview before you run jobs and lets you undo edits. It's literally brilliant.

Worth every single penny. Highly recommended.