Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
April 28, 2018

Wow .. great app. Saves a lot of time from the tedious spreadsheet workload when adding and editing tags. Also works great for bulk adding product descriptions of similar types. A must for anyone that is not an excel wizard or anyone that has a lot of SKUs and variants. A huge time saver for fashion/apparel business.

Shop Aumnie
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 26, 2018

That is an excellent App and an excellent customer service. It´s easy to use and it saves a lot of time. I totally recommend

Elyben
Norway
Time spent using app: 17 days
April 25, 2018

Seriously. Amazing. You need this app, especially if have more than 10 products. This is probably the best time saving app I have come across. I could do a happy dance.

Chompalomp
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited August 24, 2019

Fabulous! So much quicker and easier than trying to do it through Shopify's bulk editor.
Added: I have been using this app for over a year now and on the few occasions I've had to contact customer support, they've been brilliant. Quick responses and fixed my issue straight away.

Wellbeing Choices
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 15, 2018

Very useful, i didn't know what i was going to do with my csv file from my supplier but that app looks promising so time is precious.

Maison Nearby
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited April 3, 2018

Wow, I am highly impressed! I had over 950 products with most of them having about 90 variants each. I needed to change the prices of all of them, including their variants. Since it was a % change that I was going to apply across all products, I initially thought, no problem, I’ll just export the product listings and change the prices using a formula in Excel. However, when I opened the CSV file in Excel, I randomly looked at the descriptions, many of which have special characters and/or includes the ampersand, I noticed a lot of ascii formatting gibberish. With the number of products that I have, I knew it would take quite a while (likely days) to edit out the gibberish in all of the descriptions after I imported the price changes back into Shopify. I dreaded the thought of having to do that, so I searched for a better option and that’s when I found this app. I was able to install, import my product listings, and change the prices of all 950+ of them in about 45 minutes. More accurately, it took 5 minutes of work by me and 40 minutes after that, letting it run and do its thing to update every product variant—approximately 34,000 of them! Talk about a “HUGE” time saver this app is! I’m highly impressed and would give it a 7.5 out of 5.

Words Expressions
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 26, 2018

Well made, so far it’s very useful

Cravethevape
Time spent using app: 27 days
March 18, 2018

The time saved is astounding. When adding new products the tweaking of the final offering is fast and there are no errors. All I have to do is set the right options, look at a sample and click go. DONE. Love this app.

And Above All
Time spent using app: 26 days
March 18, 2018

This app just saved me an incredible amount of time. It's extremely user friendly, and I was able to bulk edit a section of all 350-odd of my descriptions in a few minutes (which would have taken me hours otherwise). Highly recommended!

Chasing Jax
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
February 26, 2018

So far so good. This app does what it says it does, I really recommended it.

Allyourstars