Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
February 8, 2018

Excellent app that makes it easy to bulk edit your products. Saves many hours, and perhaps days. Great job!

Changemint
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 5, 2018

Brilliant app and fast helpful support from Dan. I have just been using this app to re-price my entire store and it took me two hours instead of weeks! The product filtering capabilities are granular and the ability to re-price rounding to the nearest 9p as opposed to a fixed amount is exactly what i wanted. The app is fast and works, I can't recommend it enough.

Bluestreak Crystals
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 2, 2018

You guys are AWESOME! I wish the trail was longer though

Js Case Outlet
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 26, 2018

I like the App, It works great, however, I didn't like two things!

- $14.99 for a new store with all other apps is too much even though when you have a successful business it will be totally fine.
- The main thing I didn't like is that the app wanted me to agree and approve the monthly charge of $14.99 upon installation, even though there is 3-day free trial. In the busy lifestyle we all have, I can see this as something easily forgettable and let it charge my account until one day I realize I paid $ for something I was using consistently!

Overall good stuff! It works!

Justbefit
January 25, 2018

So far so good! I like all the options available to bulk edit my products. Saves a ton of time!

Mydogmonsters
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 24, 2018

So far so good - within 30 minutes of installing this app, it already saved us more than the monthly subscription cost.

Highly recommended!

Fast And Friendly Products
January 23, 2018

Yess!! This app is perfect! All I wanted to do was reduce prices by a small amount and it did that in no time! Thank you!

Luvfitjewelry
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 13, 2018

Seems like a really good and useful product

Aussie Traders
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Edited January 11, 2018

Amazing! A project that would typically take us 2-3 hours to complete updating MAP pricing took less than 3 minutes start to finish with this app. I emailed the developer and inquired if it would be possible to have the functionality of being able to look up products during an import via UPC / Barcode and it was added within hours. Thank you.

Gotpetsupplies
Edited January 4, 2018

Very good app for Canadian Shopify uses. You can change the prices with the fluctuation US$ in minutes. Simply click on all items and change the price in seconds.Absolutely Brilliant app. Highly recommended.

S R Knives Inc