Reviews (470)

Merchants highly value this app for its efficient bulk editing capabilities, especially useful for large inventories. Features like easy product data management, user-friendly interface, "Undo Edit" option, and enhanced CSV import/export are appreciated. Many commend the quick customer service and find the free plan sufficient, though a paid plan offers more. It's seen as essential for inventory management.

March 18, 2018

The time saved is astounding. When adding new products the tweaking of the final offering is fast and there are no errors. All I have to do is set the right options, look at a sample and click go. DONE. Love this app.

And Above All
26 days using the app
Edited May 11, 2019

Amazing app, works like a charm. I use it to edit bulk product description. It was very easy and very quick.

USUAL.ink!
Mexico
26 days using the app
April 15, 2018

Very useful, i didn't know what i was going to do with my csv file from my supplier but that app looks promising so time is precious.

Maison Nearby
23 days using the app
Edited October 12, 2021

I wish it allowed "live" editing of individual listings AND bulk editing of several aspects of the selections at the same time the same way their competitor Vela does. -1 star. Also beware, just because you can export a CSV with Google fields (and spend 2 hours editing it), it doesn't mean you can import it back into the app, as I discovered after the fact. You can only edit one Google field at a time from the app, so quite frankly I don't understand why is that even an option if it's unusable. -1 star for this bad time wasting experience. Otherwise it works great and it seems to be the best bulk editing app available with options for bulk fixing the Google fields.

Abysm Internal
Almost 2 years using the app
Ablestar replied October 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions, we're always looking for ways to make the app more user-friendly.

Regarding the Google Shopping fields, you can (re)upload a spreadsheet to the app to bulk update the Google Shopping fields using the "Spreadsheet Edit" feature. This allows you to set multiple fields for multiple products at the same time. If you encounter any problems while doing so please let us know and we'll get it sorted for you.

Best,
Daniel and the rest of the team at Ablestar

December 7, 2021

Nice first use! We have many references and it's hard to find one app not charging us the moon to update listings.

Boutique La Bourse aux Livres
France
22 days using the app
June 20, 2020

Setting up a new Shopify store with a fairly large product catalog. Needed a way to do large scale edits. This app is making my work so mush simpler! I tried a few other spreadsheet style apps, but this one is the easiest to work with. I like that you can edit "live", or download/upload a CSV file. Had to reach out to support with a question about exporting/importing the spreadsheet data, and they got back to me with a helpful answer. I'm very satisfied and will be continue to use this app going forward.

Excellent-Supply.com
21 days using the app
May 12, 2020

Super fast way to bulk edit products; makes that portion of the "job" much faster. App is simple to use and understand.

The Movement Shop
April 20, 2020

Does exactly what I need. I Am using this for publishing store-wide sale discounts.

Shoes Overdrive
May 25, 2020

excellent app. I have tried many but this app was the easiest to use and the most efficient in order to get the job done fast.

BUCCI
June 21, 2023

Great app for updating imported product and order information. First class service. Prompt, polite, and professional. Highly recommended!

happy baton hk