Ablestar Bulk Product Editor

Rating (5)
Developer
Ablestar
May 10, 2019

The app is VERY backwards. In almost every setting. Doing x lands you the opposite results you’d expect. While the app itself is good. The features are not intuitive.

Also. Clicking on subscribe. Let’s just say THERE IS NO WAY TO UNSUBSCRIBE. AND I HAVE SENT THE SUPPORT TEAM EMAIL EXPRESSING I DID NOT WANT AUTO RENEW TO PLEASE TURN IT OFF. they will answer my user questions but just ignore my requests to turn off auto renew. Now reaching out to SHOPIFY to have them address this as I did not want nor agree to auto renew. I did agree to pay for a month. But I didn’t expect to not be able to turn off the billing for the following month. I mean. What if I decide I don’t like it. And would like to use a different program. It feels almost shady? I strongly advise you select another app unless you don’t mind being locked into your subscription. I’m still not even sure I can cancel renewal.

Pebbles Fleece Goodies
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 22, 2018

Does not work correctly. 1. can not find collections when using their filter system 2. Choose to change the price on 22 items and said it did but really only changed half. (have screen shot video) Don't use it often so didn't know about how glitchy and bad it was until now. Do not recommend wound up just doing it all manually. Waste of time and waste of money.

Redneck Nation