Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Bulk Order - Similar Products

VJD WholeSale

Awesome app! Works exactly as described. The developer is super responsive. Highly recommend this app!

December 17, 2021

Di Erbe Inc.

Mady is very helpful and quick to address my concerns. Excellent Customer Service! Great Job. Thank you.

TRDCDesigns.com

Used the app to help me create multiple size options for wholesale. Super easy to install and had some immediate help from them to tweak it. Perfect, easy, and very happy.

AAB CO.

Working for some time with this app, and lately we update to new Theme, their customer service helped us in 1 single day, they are fantastic!

Baby Hustle

awesome service, I'll be interested to see what other products you support.
thank you for your help, great response , great service,
cant fault anything!

Buffalo Bills B2B

We use this app to show quantity levels for our products on our store to our customers. There is a limitation where if you only have one variation it does not show quantity levels. I reached out to the team and they updated the coding on my store so that any products not showing inventory through their app would now show for us. This was a huge help for me and the support given was excellent!

ICO Uniforms

Simple and clean UI. Our customer love the feature in our store. Support is amazing. The app works reliably as intended.

Blanksful

This app is great when you have a lot of variations and customers want to bulk order on one page and to also see the quantity available to them. The team are fast to help install this where it needs to be for excellent service!

Candleberry®Wholesale

Good customer service and willing to help on your account if you need it. This app is an excellent price and we really appreciate it.

XII:XI Fitness

This app provides much nicer variation options for my customers, and the customer service was excellent.

March 28, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5