Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

by Tech Dignity

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

Ladybug Nail Polish Holder

This app is outstanding, very helpful to have on my site! What's better is the service on the back end. I am NOT a Web Developer so I know NOTHING about code...they fully set it up for me :) SUPER HAPPY!

February 19, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

JanetCrafts

It's a very helpful app for bulk ordering. It increased my AOV by $10+ immediately. Especially handy for themes that redirect to the cart page. Recommended.

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your beautiful review :)

Empire Vape Distro

Great app. The developers are extremely helpful with customizations that you may need as far as the aesthetics and functionality go. Raj, the rep that helped us with our customizations, is awesome! He will get whatever done that you need. He helped us to hide the pricing in the list and the add to cart button until our customers were logged in and even helped us code in a message to tell the customer to login to be able to view pricing and add to cart.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

Hyzer Flop Disc Golf Inc.

This app was exactly what I have been searching for. I needed a simple display of products that users could add and this is the one. The support staff has been beyond stellar as well with the tweaks that I needed to get this working. If anyone is looking for a product display app or a bulk order THIS app is the one that you should get. You will not be disappointed at all.

PAC4 Products

The application works great. Support team is extremely responsive and efficient. I had an issue with a product and the support team was able to resolve it almost immediately upon my contacting them.

November 11, 2020

Thank you for your beautiful review :) we are always happy to help you !

Wholesale Vape

This app is great! The developers of the app are so helpful. They helped us to hide pricing/add to cart button until the customer was logged in which was a huge step that we were worried about getting handled. They wound up being able to do this for us quickly and free of charge! In addition to that they also were able to update the layout of the bulk order form a bit to our own specifications.

Ray of Light Studios

This is a great app with great support. It does exactly what I want and the developers even customized for me. I sent them a message shortly after installing it. I got a quick response and they worked on it while i was sleeping. It was exactly want I wanted when i woke the next day!

Holliday Store

O aplicativo atendeu 100% minha necessidade. Sem falar que o suporte fez todos os ajustes que eu precisei e foram super rápidos nas respostas. Recomendo.

LCR BLACK EDITION

This is one of the best apps that I have come across. It does exactly what is in the explanation. The support has been very responsive and great. Highly recommend.

Mizumi Couture

We are a wholesale company selling B2B. This app is great for this purpose. It helps our customers to add the sizes in bulk and therefore faster.

Previous 1 3 4