Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

by Tech Dignity

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

AAB CO.

Working for some time with this app, and lately we update to new Theme, their customer service helped us in 1 single day, they are fantastic!

Baby Hustle

awesome service, I'll be interested to see what other products you support.
thank you for your help, great response , great service,
cant fault anything!

Buffalo Bills B2B

We use this app to show quantity levels for our products on our store to our customers. There is a limitation where if you only have one variation it does not show quantity levels. I reached out to the team and they updated the coding on my store so that any products not showing inventory through their app would now show for us. This was a huge help for me and the support given was excellent!

ICO Uniforms

Simple and clean UI. Our customer love the feature in our store. Support is amazing. The app works reliably as intended.

Blanksful

This app is great when you have a lot of variations and customers want to bulk order on one page and to also see the quantity available to them. The team are fast to help install this where it needs to be for excellent service!

Candleberry®Wholesale

Good customer service and willing to help on your account if you need it. This app is an excellent price and we really appreciate it.

XII:XI Fitness

This app provides much nicer variation options for my customers, and the customer service was excellent.

March 28, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

Hi Gummi

Awesome app! Works exactly as described. The developer is super responsive, got back to me immediately about my request and helped make sure everything worked perfectly. Highly recommend!

Ladybug Nail Polish Holder

This app is outstanding, very helpful to have on my site! What's better is the service on the back end. I am NOT a Web Developer so I know NOTHING about code...they fully set it up for me :) SUPER HAPPY!

February 19, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

JanetCrafts

It's a very helpful app for bulk ordering. It increased my AOV by $10+ immediately. Especially handy for themes that redirect to the cart page. Recommended.

February 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your beautiful review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5