Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

by Tech Dignity

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

Şanslı Bobo

The application fulfills its promise very stably. They help your requests very quickly and successfully generate solutions. I'm lucky to work with you, thank you.

SHOPIFSHELOVES

The app is working beautifully. It helped me to create my wholesale store with the matrix that I was desperately looking for. The team helped me to shape the app accordingly to my needs. I am so thankful for the support team and for the quick response. Highly recommend the app!!!

skyline mobile au

great and quick response team that helps me customize the app.
app works good for my business
highly recommanded

aab-japan

Perfect app. The support is very good with quick responses. It's a very simple app, but the support helps us to arrange it to original style.

Wearwolf, Inc.

Great app and attentive support from developer. Nothing like it exists on the app marketplace and we found it invaluable for the wholesale apparel business that we're in.

Westin Wardrobe

This is an Amazing app. They are also backed by an great support team. This app was installed in all of our online stores.

DEEMAMA.COM

Very worth buying
The author of the APP works very seriously and he will help you with all the problems. I highly recommend him
If you sell a lot of product variables, this plugin is a must-have, so you can easily wholesale goods.
After installing the app, there are some problems with CSS. He spent a lot of time to meet my requirements. Must give 5 stars.
I also hope that the author can perfect this software, because we do not want to keep on bothering.

Bushido

We've using this app for 6 months, and it's been a huge convenience for our wholesale customers that order in volume. Bug-free and very simple to use. After switching over to a new theme design, Raj was huge help in carrying the functionality over. Thanks guys!

Safety Gear Supplies

Raj has been a great help, very responsive to changes and tweaks with the app. I am truly amazed at the speed of response. HIGHLY recommended. A good app is one thing and this is a great app does what is says and easily. Good fast knowledgeable support is the key to any great app. Techdiginity do a fantastic job. A +++++++++

UBA CORPORATE GIFTS

Excellent app. Does exactly as it says. No issues. Support is great too. Happy to pay. Thank you

Previous 1 3