Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

Bulk Order ‑ Similar Products

by Tech Dignity

Add multiple quantities of product's variations into the cart.

Fufurufas

Excelent service, i never work with any good developer as raj, 100% recomended !!!!!!!!!!!

It has solved all my ideas in a very efficient way

The Straw

Great app! Exactly what I was looking for to make it easier for my customers to add multiple variants at a time! Customer service is extraordinary! You guys rock! Thank you so much! Highly recommended!

Jungmaven Wholesale

Their Customer service is excellent. They are very responsive and super helpful at resolving any requests to allow us to launch quickly. Even with multiple questions and requests from my end, they were always friendly and quick to respond.

RKM HOLDINGS

very user-friendly and very good support team. just what we needed for our wholesaler website. cheers!

FAVLUX

Getting a new app on your site to improve the way it works and looks is VERY important and sometimes we get so confused with all the coding and etc that it is very frustrating if the customer service is just horrible.
With Bulk Order ***
Customer service 5 STARS all the way!!
They reply back to you so quickly and they will get it done!
So that it works well and it looks amazing on your site.
Sometimes its not a 1 size fit all so their team is there to help you out!
Simply amazing and love the app!

Launch Franchising

Great app, great support, this is just what I needed! It works great and it is very easy to use! Thank you for the app and support!

Şanslı Bobo

The application fulfills its promise very stably. They help your requests very quickly and successfully generate solutions. I'm lucky to work with you, thank you.

SHOPIFSHELOVES

The app is working beautifully. It helped me to create my wholesale store with the matrix that I was desperately looking for. The team helped me to shape the app accordingly to my needs. I am so thankful for the support team and for the quick response. Highly recommend the app!!!

skyline mobile au

great and quick response team that helps me customize the app.
app works good for my business
highly recommanded

aab-japan

Perfect app. The support is very good with quick responses. It's a very simple app, but the support helps us to arrange it to original style.

Previous 1 3