Reviews (763)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and increase Average Order Value (AOV) through a variety of discount options and customization features. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and reliable performance. The customer support team is also noted for their quick and proactive assistance. Many reviews highlight its effectiveness in enhancing customer engagement, improving the shopping experience, and significantly increasing revenue.

March 28, 2024

Bonjour,
oui pour un premier test, il m'a l'air simple et pratique

Chicsdames
France
2 days using the app
January 7, 2024

Always puts one product in the cart, whichever Bundle I choose. Please help me. Please reply here: rubenracsko24@gmail.com

GlowlyPRO™ - A tökéletes arcbőrért.
Hungary
25 days using the app
November 16, 2023

App is ok but customer support is not good.

Novara
Belgium
27 days using the app
Kaching Appz replied November 21, 2023

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please elaborate on your experience with our support? We're investing a lot to make our customer support fast & reliable, so I'd appreciate any feedback. Please reach out to me at info@kachingappz.com
Erikas | Co-founder of Kaching Appz

February 20, 2023

Unfortunately the app uses built in shopify discount that means you can't use shopify 'order' discount codes with this app.

MajorCrafts
About 1 hour using the app
Kaching Appz replied August 16, 2023

Hello,

I'm super excited to let you know that Shopify has just released some major updates which now lets us combine our discount with other discount codes. If you need any assistance, feel free to reach out to us anytime.

June 27, 2024