4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its variety of product bundling options and user-friendly interface, noting its positive impact on sales and conversions. They praise its seamless integration with inventory tracking and analytics. The support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and customization capabilities. Regular updates and improvements demonstrate the developers' commitment to the app's performance. Some merchants report significant revenue generation, indicating a high return on investment.

January 24, 2024

Wonderful app for bundle discount feature. App functionalities are great and easy to use. Support is quick to respond and very helpful. Anna replied immediately and guided us. Much appreciated. Thank you, Anna.

Bastion Bolt Action Pen
Over 1 year using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied January 25, 2024

Thank you for the kind words! Delighted to hear you find the app functionalities wonderful and support helpful 🤗 We appreciate your feedback! 😊 Happy bundling! 💚

November 13, 2023

This App is great for customizing bundles, most of all the HELP service was fantastic honestly saved me time and money from going to get help from other sites such as fivr etc... the assistant solved my problem easily and efficiently.

Thyself
11 months using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied November 16, 2023

Wow, thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad you liked our product and service!

February 1, 2024

The bundle app has been super easy to setup and Alina's support has been invaluable, whenever we have a question Alina is super fast to respond. Thanks

My Store
About 1 month using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 2, 2024

December 14, 2023

Pretty easy to use with frequent upgrades. Any bugs are fixed pretty quickly. I use the app a lot for some fairly complex bundles and it works for me very well.

Tawa Books & Post
New Zealand
About 2 years using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied February 26, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! 💥Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance. And happy bundling 💚

November 29, 2023

Great way to boost sales - easy to set up as well

Shepperton Watersports
About 1 year using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied December 4, 2023

We are so happy to get your awesome review! Thank you 😇

December 13, 2023

Great App with an Great Support! Helped me in some Minutes with my Problem. Thanks to Anna! :)

BOBBERCARTEL
Germany
About 1 month using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied December 14, 2023

Thank you for the kind words! We're delighted you had a positive experience with our app and support team! If you ever need further assistance, feel free to reach out 🤗Happy bundling! 🌟

November 6, 2023

Easy to set up, many bundle options. great customer service, very fast response time and resolved my questions quickly. Thanks Liz

Blake & Taylor Chalk Furniture Paint
4 months using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied November 8, 2023

We're grateful for your review! 😊 We're delighted that you found our app easy to set up, and we're thrilled to have been able to assist you 🤗 Happy selling Liz 💚

December 1, 2023

Great app and customer service! Support is really helpful! Reccommend!

My Store
4 months using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied December 4, 2023

Thank you so much for that feedback 🥰

Edited January 29, 2024

Support has been great. They are very helpful and responsive.

LusitaniaSoaps
2 months using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied December 4, 2023

Thank you very much for these words! 🩵

October 27, 2023

The app is very useful. The installation is very easy and the support is very fast and very helpful. Alina helped me very well and was able to answer all of my questions

Gym-Tiger
Germany
3 months using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied October 29, 2023

Thank you for the kind words! We're delighted to hear you found our app easy to use and our support helpful 😍 If you have more questions in the future, feel free to reach out! Happy selling! 💚