MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

Bundles with own product page | Upsell | Mix&Match | BOGO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Moniandme

Location Slovenia

Anne was amazing. She helped me set up everything as answered all of my questions (and I have many). :D I would 100% recommend this app.

The Cornrow

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I have tried a few similar apps and this one does what I need easily - make individual products into one combo product. Plus the support were really quick with making a theme customisation so that products displayed in the way I wanted. Thanks MBC Bundles team

November 30, 2022

We are so glad that you like our app! 😇 Our team will always come to help as soon as you need assistance 🤗

Sonno Malaysia

Location Malaysia

This is the only bundle app we found to be customisable especially if you are dealing with high numbers of variations. Thank you team MBC for always being prompt in terms of support!

November 25, 2022

We are happy to hear kind words from you! We are glad to develop our service for you and help you 😍

3x3-shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Using this app right now for bundeling products on my Shopify site, The service was really quick and personal. Fixed my small problem right away, without any problems.

November 23, 2022

Thank you very much for your rating 🤗 Our team is just a message away and always happy to assist you 💪

Kitters

Location Italy

App molto curata e semplice da utilizzare, con possibilità di personalizzare i widget, inoltre l'assistenza ha subito risolto il mio problema!

November 23, 2022

Grazie mille per l'alto punteggio 🤩 Facciamo del nostro meglio per rendere la tua esperienza con la nostra app più piacevole 😉 Sempre felice di aiutarti 😇

HAYA

Must have app to increate AOV! so many options and best of all the inventory is all in sync and tracked properly! super super helpful customer service too

November 23, 2022

We are very pleased that you like our app 🥰 Our team is always happy to help if you need assistance ❤️😎

Swish Europe

Location Latvia

Wonderful app with hundreds of different options to customize every detail and even better customer service.

November 9, 2022

Thank you very much for your rating 🔥 Our team is always there if you need help 🤗

Claudia Dean World

Location Australia

Our team loves this app, it's great! The support team are really helpful and assisted immediately with a question we had!

November 8, 2022

Thank you very much for your review! ❤️ We are so happy that you like our app 🤗 Our team is always in touch if you need help 💪😎

outplay

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Habe meine ersten Paar Erfolge bereits erzielen können. Der Support ist sofort da und sehr freundlich :)

October 6, 2022

Wir sind sehr dankbar für Ihre freundlichen Worte! Und immer da, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe brauchen! 🤩

MUUK

Location Spain

Muy buena aplicación, muy útil y funcional, perfecta si buscáis mejorar vuestra tienda. El equipo técnico muy profesional y amable.

September 27, 2022

Gracias por su revisión 😇 Estamos muy contentos de que le guste nuestra aplicación. Nuestro equipo siempre está aquí para ayudarte 😎

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17