Reviews (354)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, diverse bundle options, and smooth Shopify integration. It's favored for enhancing inventory tracking and sales, with many noting a rise in order value and revenue. The customer service is consistently commended for its promptness and professionalism. The interface is modern and intuitive, and the pricing is transparent. Regular updates and quick bug fixes are also appreciated. It's recommended for its custom bundle creation and POS system compatibility.

June 18, 2024

I've tried all the Bundle Apps and MBC Bundles is just amazing. Best design, awesome support. They arranged some integrations with my store free of charge, even though I'm using their cheapest plan. Honestly I would give more than 5 stars if I could.

Butt Butter
France
6 months using the app
April 30, 2024

I've been using the app for at least a year. There were some minor issues at the start, but support is excellent at fixing any issues quickly. There's lots of features I'm sure that I'm not using too.

Throne Boss Australia
Over 1 year using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied May 2, 2024

Thank you for your words and trust!

April 25, 2024

10/10.

In terms of functionality it does exactly what I need.

The most important thing is the customer service - and they nail it every time.

I seldom leave reviews as many don't warrant it - but MBC are excellent. Thank you.

OptiRenew
5 months using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied April 30, 2024

Wow, thank you immensely for your outstanding rating! 😍 We're committed to continuously striving to provide you with the best service possible. 🤗

March 27, 2024

Love the app! Have been using it for over 3 years, works smoothly. Support team always available and helpful. Anna is extremely attentive and goes above and beyond to make sure our needs are meet.

madamecreme
Brazil
Over 3 years using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 29, 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying our app for over 3 years and that it's been working smoothly for you 🤩
Thank you for being a valued part of our community, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

June 11, 2024

Just getting started with this app but the support has been fantastic thus far. The user interface is easy to navigate once you get out of onboarding mode. Andrii reached out unprompted to check in after we initially installed just to check in and see how things were going and was super helpful in guiding me the right direction to get things going. So far so good!

NA-development-store
12 days using the app
March 23, 2024

After some experience with Shopify Apps, I have learned that building a Shopify site is like building a puzzle. You need the right piece to fit in the right place.

After installing and deleting several bundle apps, I took a chance on MBC. I had one specific need, and Anna answered it calmly and immediately. After we found a solution, the app works perfectly. The UI\UX makes sense, the documentation is up to date, you do not have to mess with your theme code, support is reachable, Anna was absolutely fantastic in her on-point answers (and I admit my tone was impatient as I will not waste hours in a chat box waiting for answers to simple questions), and the pricing structure was explained without any hesitation.

If you are looking to put your Shopify puzzle together with bundles, this is the app to use. It has great support, works out of the box with an incredible amount of options, and has a clear pricing structure.

Cobwebs Of The Mind
Israel
About 1 month using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied March 25, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're truly grateful for your detailed assessment 🥹 Our team is dedicated to helping you increase your income, and we're thrilled that our app is part of that journey 💚

May 10, 2024

Brilliant app and even better support!
Exactly what I was looking for, the layout on the product page looks great and very clean.
If you are looking for a bundles app, give this a try!

Art Fever
17 days using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied May 23, 2024

Your feedback is truly appreciated! 🤩 We're pleased to hear that you find our app exceptional and our support outstanding. It's wonderful to know that the layout on your product page is clean and exceeds your expectations. 🤗🤗🤗

May 8, 2024

If i could rate this more than 5 stars, I would. Exceptional service especially from Maryna! Needed some changes done to how the bundles looked and without hesitation, she managed to get them done for me. Highly recommend this great app. You will not be dissapointed.

Pet Shack
7 days using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied May 9, 2024

Wow 🤩 Thank you so much for incredible review!!
It was our pleasure to help you with the changes to the bundle appearance, and we're delighted that you're satisfied with the results. 💚💚

June 5, 2024

In the beginning they were very helpful. Many things to set up which they did with most of them. But there was a main issue that the button loads more than 5 seconds after clicking on it to go to the add to cart page. This was not an issue to fix just for us but for them and all their customers. They couldn't make it and this is a big reason for users to leave the website. Besides that, we found more issues on the way and in the end the support was really poor and lack of willingness. Some issues were not fixed or at least for now and we are about a month trying to make it work efficiently. In the beginning the assistant was very kind and helpful but we got pushed everytime to give a positive review as an exchange of that kindness. We told them we don't give reviews before results from the support team so we acknowledge that they fix some small issues but the most important ones were not fixed and their support got worsen considerably in the end. If we are gonna pay a monthly fee we can't accept an app working halfway at least for what we need it for. They have very good functionalities tho, but we can't settle for things that way.

Polovers
Colombia
About 1 month using the app
May 23, 2024

Excellent customer service. Was quick to answer questions during the set up process. I look forward to using the app.

Epic Aroma
19 days using the app
Capital Apps OÜ replied June 4, 2024

Thank you for your review!
Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted to have met your expectations. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.