MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 9, 2023

love the system, was having trouble figuring a few things out but Anna helped me tremendously with customer assistance. let the LEVEL UP BEGIN!!!

ELEV.Fitness
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 28, 2022

It works so good, just the thing i would like to have!

Excellent customers service, been helpful with both graphics and technical details.

Birdiejay
Turkey
Time spent using app: 14 days
MakeBeCool OU replied December 28, 2022

Thank you for such a warm feedback. It means a lot to us :)

December 20, 2022

Took some time to figure everything out but the customer service replies within seconds and is really helpful. Very pleased with the result and how it adapted to our theme

Hang Eleven
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 days
MakeBeCool OU replied December 20, 2022

Many thanks for your review 😻

December 15, 2022

I have been using this app at our busiest time of year and have set up many bundles. Gift boxes are my biggest seller at Christmas, and the combo bundle has been perfect for them.
Plus, the app offers other cross-sell and up-sell features some bundle apps do not, without being too complex. Overall I have been pleased with the app's options for the price it charges.
I have had several glitches, though, and the team have been responsive within 24 hours to attempt to correct them.
Unfortunately, one set of glitches still persists in the duplication of the combo product on the website when it is set up, and the free product within the combo bundle intermittently disappears and needs to be reset.

For Dignity
Time spent using app: 2 months
MakeBeCool OU replied December 20, 2022

Thank you for your feedback 🙏 it's important to us to get better, so you have a perfect experience. We have fixed the glitches and we hope that now our app works flawlessly for your store 💖

December 7, 2022

I like to say this APP is great and works fantastic. Alina has helped me tremendously on setting up the app and minor design elements. I have tried many similar apps and this by far was the best and customer service experience was excellent. I highly recommend to use this app. Thank you MBC Bundles

Positive Healings
Time spent using app: 1 day
MakeBeCool OU replied December 8, 2022

We are happy to hear such kind words. This motivates us to serve you even better! Always happy to help 🥰 Your team, MBC Bundles 💚

December 7, 2022

Very easy and customer friendly. Highly reccomended especially to newbeginners. I tried several apps and this is the smoothest one.

Alfarium
Italy
Time spent using app: 12 days
MakeBeCool OU replied December 8, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it 😍 We are always there to help 💪 Your MBC Bundles team 💚

December 2, 2022

Anne was amazing. She helped me set up everything as answered all of my questions (and I have many). :D I would 100% recommend this app.

Moniandme
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 9 days
MakeBeCool OU replied December 5, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind words! 🥰 We are always in touch to help you 💚

November 30, 2022

I have tried a few similar apps and this one does what I need easily - make individual products into one combo product. Plus the support were really quick with making a theme customisation so that products displayed in the way I wanted. Thanks MBC Bundles team

The Cornrow
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
MakeBeCool OU replied November 30, 2022

We are so glad that you like our app! 😇 Our team will always come to help as soon as you need assistance 🤗

November 25, 2022

This is the only bundle app we found to be customisable especially if you are dealing with high numbers of variations. Thank you team MBC for always being prompt in terms of support!

Sonno Malaysia
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 8 months
MakeBeCool OU replied November 25, 2022

We are happy to hear kind words from you! We are glad to develop our service for you and help you 😍

Edited January 31, 2023

Using this app right now for bundling products on my Shopify site, The service was really quick and personal. Fixed my small problem right away, without any problems. The chat function in the app works great, did not need to wait long before they came up with the correct answer to my question, and helped me with some other suggestions to make the bundles work better.

3x3-shop
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
MakeBeCool OU replied November 23, 2022

Thank you very much for your rating 🤗 Our team is just a message away and always happy to assist you 💪