MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sommet Recovery

Looks great! Very easy to use in comparison to other apps. The support was fast and efficient. Thanks

December 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy to see that you like our app and customer support.

Eva Gamayun

Perfect bundles app! Very user-friendly, beautiful and effective. The technical support is just the best and helped me immediately ^__^ 10/10

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

overcare

I use this app and it works perfectly. I earned more than 500$ in a couple of weeks cause this app. I recommend and the support is efficiently.

December 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Kindly let us know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉

Coolpebbles

The app is not what I wanted, but I had a nice experience with customer support. There was a confusion on the pricing plans and I got charged before uninstalling. Customer support was very kind and refunded the charge.

December 9, 2021

Thanks for your honest feedback. We will do our best to improve in the future and we hope you will change your mind :)

Blossom Ambition

I have been looking for a good bundle app for a long time. This app is very user-friendly. The support team is quick to reply, and very helpful.

December 8, 2021

Red Hot 100

I'm happy with this app. Easy to use and the team is super helpful and their response times are quite fast. Definitely recommend if you want to set up bundles that look nice and won't break your budget

December 3, 2021

LOOOPE NZ

There's a good range of combinations you can do. Pretty straightforward. Support is great. Thank you.

December 2, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

Bridgewater Candle Company

Very easy to use and the support team is excellent!! We migrated from another bundling app and are extremely glad we did.

December 1, 2021

Heist Foundationwear

We used this app to help us easily create product bundles. It is very straight-forward to use and does what we need it to do. The only thing we would want more from the app is some more customising capabilities.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your honest review!
We are happy that our app is useful for you.
We have already taken into account your wishes to implement them in the app

Magnum Nutraceuticals

Great app with a load of features and excellent customer support! It has exactly what we need to bundle existing products and additional upselling features.

November 25, 2021